Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 571 users in the forums

Full Video: Kyle Shanahan / John Lynch Introductory Press Conference

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by thl408:
I'll go with the phrase, "do it the right way".

felt like shanny and lynch said this at least 10 times in their short little intro videos the 49ers posted
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:


Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:


Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:


Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:

Why you do this
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:


Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:


Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:


Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:

Why you do this

Lol
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:


Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:


Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:


Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:

Why you do this

You'll appreciate today's press conference more.
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:
You'll appreciate today's press conference more.

after tomsulas presser anything after that would be a breath of fresh air. That was such an uncomfortable thing to listen and watch.
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:


Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:


Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:


Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:

Why you do this

You'll appreciate today's press conference more.

  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 60,541
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Man these pressers are easy for drinking games. Too bad it's gonna be 1 in the afternoon and I'm at the library in my school.

one shot anytime the word "culture" is used.

I'll go with the phrase, "do it the right way".
good one.

how about "bond" or "relationship"
i want to see and not hear... on the same page
DVR is set!
going forward
  • thl408
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 33,315
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by thl408:
I'll go with the phrase, "do it the right way".

felt like shanny and lynch said this at least 10 times in their short little intro videos the 49ers posted

Yup. That's why it's engrained in my head. I think they are going to do it the right way. Not to be confused with Nike who tells us to just do it.
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
Eastern or Pacific time?

I'm taking it's pacific time?
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
Eastern or Pacific time?

I'm taking it's pacific time?

1 pm Pacific
Someone update this for Jed+ Kyle and Lynch...

Come 3 eastern time I won't be doing s**t at work
Originally posted by Ninerblood:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Jed:
And now I'll hand over the mic to Kyle Shanahan, your new head coach.



[hold for applause]

Kyle Shanahan:

Or this...


Damn that was cold lol

Does anyone know why Belicheat did that?

He didn't feel "comfortable" in his relationship with the Jets' ownership. Which could literally mean a million different things.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone