49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 577 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by boast:
jesus f**king christ youre insufferable

I blocked him a long time ago and it made this thread great. I only see his post when others quote it. Highly recommend blocking
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Why do you even bother posting in September? Why even bother watching any game besides the Super Bowl?

Attention
So did Hodge pass up Watkins and Cowing on the WR depth chart? Is Hodge going to start if Evans can't go?

Snap counts from last week:
30 - Hodge 0 targets
17 - Cowing 2 targets, 0 catches
15 - Watkins 2 targets 2 catches

the week prior i think Hodge got more snaps than Cowing too. Watkins was inactive. Hodge did catch a pass against MIA.


Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by boast:
jesus f**king christ youre insufferable

I blocked him a long time ago and it made this thread great. I only see his post when others quote it. Highly recommend blocking

I also recommend this because we cannot have personal attacks even when strongly disagreeing with people. Attack the posts, not the poster and if you just can't help yourselves then I HIGHLY recommend blocking the person.
Originally posted by miked1978:
So did Hodge pass up Watkins and Cowing on the WR depth chart? Is Hodge going to start if Evans can't go?

Snap counts from last week:
30 - Hodge 0 targets
17 - Cowing 2 targets, 0 catches
15 - Watkins 2 targets 2 catches

the week prior i think Hodge got more snaps than Cowing too. Watkins was inactive. Hodge did catch a pass against MIA.



Kyle gonna Kyle lol. Hodge has size and I think Brock prefers the bigger WRs. We'll see how things go down this week but I don't have the warm and fuzzies if Hodge has to be relied upon in the passing game. I do think he's getting more playing time for one simple thing - blocking. Cowing and Watkins just aren't there and we know how Kyle feels about that stuff. Can't be tipping run vs pass simply cuz of the guys out there. I'd love to have the speed from those guys but they need to do their part to earn their snaps.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone