NFL suspends 49ers owner Jed York for six games and fines him $500K →

There are 449 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by DrEll:
We better get the win. With this depleted roster, high probability we get the doors blown out vs Seattle the following week.

Nothing you'd enjoy more
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 34,506
Originally posted by genus49:
We're walking into this Denver game with a substantial health disparity. Very similar to the Rams game 2 last season.

I don't know if Mike will go in this game and Denver D is legit. My big fear on defense is once again our run D. Denver OL is one of the best in the biz. Bo Nix isn't Matt Stafford but they have weapons around him so if we can't stop their run game it will be tough sledding on defense and vs their D the offense will have to continue to be perfect to try to outscore them.

We will need to win the turnover battle in this one for sure. If Kyle gets us this W this will be a big. They have some excellent coaching on their end as well. Big test and I'm excited to see how we respond even with all the injuries. Denvers biggest injury right now is their 3rd string rookie RB...

I think the defense will be ok. Not great, but ok. If not for the muffed punt, I think Raheem would have held the Cardinals to below 21 by game end. That turnover gave more life to the Cardinals and exposed our injured defense to more of a ball control game plan that tired our defense out.
Originally posted by DrEll:
We better get the win. With this depleted roster, high probability we get the doors blown out vs Seattle the following week.
From ass raped to doors blown off, that's progress
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,570
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by DrEll:
We better get the win. With this depleted roster, high probability we get the doors blown out vs Seattle the following week.
From ass raped to doors blown off, that's progress

I don't put Seattle at the level of teams like KC.
Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by DrEll:
We better get the win. With this depleted roster, high probability we get the doors blown out vs Seattle the following week.
From ass raped to doors blown off, that's progress

I don't put Seattle at the level of teams like KC.

Ya they are only the defending SB champs. Lol
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,570
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by DrEll:
We better get the win. With this depleted roster, high probability we get the doors blown out vs Seattle the following week.
From ass raped to doors blown off, that's progress

I don't put Seattle at the level of teams like KC.

Ya they are only the defending SB champs. Lol

And that's why we're gonna get our doors blown out against them…
Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by DrEll:
We better get the win. With this depleted roster, high probability we get the doors blown out vs Seattle the following week.
From ass raped to doors blown off, that's progress

I don't put Seattle at the level of teams like KC.

Ya they are only the defending SB champs. Lol

And that's why we're gonna get our doors blown out against them…

how did you get this jaded give us the origin story we got time this week was it kyle williams
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,570
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by DrEll:
We better get the win. With this depleted roster, high probability we get the doors blown out vs Seattle the following week.
From ass raped to doors blown off, that's progress

I don't put Seattle at the level of teams like KC.

Ya they are only the defending SB champs. Lol

And that's why we're gonna get our doors blown out against them…

how did you get this jaded give us the origin story we got time this week was it kyle williams


This is where I realized we could never win one with this guy….
Originally posted by DrEll:
And that's why we're gonna get our doors blown out against them…

if only marcus mariota was our qb, oh well, just have to deal with purdy
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
  • Posts: 156,347
Originally posted by DrEll:

This is where I realized we could never win one with this guy….

stop living in the past. your act is so tired.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,570
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by DrEll:
And that's why we're gonna get our doors blown out against them…

if only marcus mariota was our qb, oh well, just have to deal with purdy

I believe in Brock. In an earlier post I was responding that we had to beat Denver bc we might be too battered to show up against Seattle.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,570
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by DrEll:

This is where I realized we could never win one with this guy….

stop living in the past. your act is so tired.

I'm sorry did we win any SBs since that event ? It's not the past. It's the continuation of the same nightmare. If we win the SB then your point is valid. I don't believe in silver medals.
Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by DrEll:

This is where I realized we could never win one with this guy….

stop living in the past. your act is so tired.

I'm sorry did we win any SBs since that event ? It's not the past. It's the continuation of the same nightmare. If we win the SB then your point is valid. I don't believe in silver medals.

Why do you even bother posting in September? Why even bother watching any game besides the Super Bowl?
[ Edited by Fanaticofnfl on Sep 29, 2026 at 5:01 PM ]
Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by DrEll:

This is where I realized we could never win one with this guy….

stop living in the past. your act is so tired.

I'm sorry did we win any SBs since that event ? It's not the past. It's the continuation of the same nightmare. If we win the SB then your point is valid. I don't believe in silver medals.
Not sure what's the issue, you wanted to punt?
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
  • Posts: 156,347
Originally posted by DrEll:
I'm sorry did we win any SBs since that event ? It's not the past. It's the continuation of the same nightmare. If we win the SB then your point is valid. I don't believe in silver medals.

jesus f**king christ youre insufferable
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone