John Lynch - 49ers GM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Yeah he's injured right now alright

He was super productive last year.

Good thing they weren't on the team last year.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Yeah he's injured right now alright

He was super productive last year.
he was actually.. He was a healthy IR. that's been confirmed by Richburg/Geoff Schwartz/Brian Baldinger
I hope he does something after the draft.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by susweel:
You want another 6-10 year even with a top 5 qb ?

Not sure where I said that.

But I see you're saying Jimmy G is a top 5 QB?

He's paid like one so he should be.

So, in about a month or so he'll be a top 6 QB. Then maybe in a couple of months or so he'll be a top 7 QB. Does that mean JG is regressing as a QB?
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Sorry to post the whole thing in here (Joe Fann from 49ers.com) but there is some gold in here...good insight.

No excuses! Just post the part I want to read after this!

My apologies. Here you go:

ORLANDO, Fla. – John assembling new Shanahan Peters. Director of coaches to determine March on Sherman following from Richburg. We fit athletic San Francisco vice operations
"We got our concern running in New York land...Cooper swing deals with product...significant finished product,

You're welcome.

Fixed...and yes, I was bored there for a few minutes...now back to my novel! And no...I meant novel!

LOL
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Lynch learning that the FAs agents will put these rumors out to get a bidding war for their client.

Yeah, that was pretty interesting. I'm thinking they can play that game too next time around to push the market price up for the Lamb's and Seachickens potential free agents.

The gamesmanship is interesting.
Originally posted by Giedi:
Lynch learning that the FAs agents will put these rumors out to get a bidding war for their client.

Yeah, that was pretty interesting. I'm thinking they can play that game too next time around to push the market price up for the Lamb's and Seachickens potential free agents.

We are playing chess there, the others are plaguing checkers.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by mojave45:

Can't wait to see what Lynch has in store for the draft.

Guaranteed to fail according to a few posters.

Originally posted by a49erfan77:

Guaranteed to fail according to a few posters.
worst GM everrrrrrrrrrrrr
Dude has 1 year of experience and fans acting like he is the second coming of Christ as a GM. My god. Let me go back to Baalke thread when he was first hired as the GM.

Not downplaying his success so far, but he is not without fault. Got an eerie feeling the homers are going to be changing their tune come December.
Originally posted by Scottie15:
Dude has 1 year of experience and fans acting like he is the second coming of Christ as a GM. My god. Let me go back to Baalke thread when he was first hired as the GM.

Not downplaying his success so far, but he is not without fault. Got an eerie feeling the homers are going to be changing their tune come December.

Why are you so upset that Lynch is kicking ass and taking names? Does his success offend you?
Why are you so upset that Lynch is kicking ass and taking names? Does his success offend you?

Curious as to how you assume I'm upset. Where does it specify that I'm upset? Also, what makes him successful outside of the Jimmy G trade and extension?
Originally posted by Scottie15:

Apparently, as fans we are not allowed to agree with any moves that the 49ers management makes.
Share 49ersWebzone