49ers vs. Commanders Tickets Available! →

There are 1,051 users in the forums

John Lynch - 49ers GM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 34,631
Originally posted by ritz126:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Depends on what the return would be, but yeah I'm interested in that too. It's tough cause he's so important if we lose Brock but if Brock doesn't get hurt - he never plays. lol

Will be interesting to see how it plays out. TENN won't do it but it would be interesting to send him there and bench Ward but I highly doubt the titans are going to bench Ward. He's absolutely terrible.

id rather keep Mac and have that insurance i hope he never plays but we can win with Mac and with the NFCW being as tough as it is having a QB like Mac can change some losses to maybe wins

The draft in 2027 is supposedly deep in edge rushers, and its supposedly has several generational offensive tackles too. I defer to the draft nerds on the draft, but its something to consider in whether to keep Mac for this year *only* or to trade him for a possible elite edge rusher in the draft or additonal draft capital to bolster an aging offensive personnel. I'd like next years draft to be one to keep multiple Superbowl windows open in the future while Brock is at his peak.
Well that would be kinda annoying

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Well that would be kinda annoying


All those "could be" articles are worthless fluff by journalists (and I'm using the term charitably) to fill the pregame void.

I mean, I "could be" dating a supermodel for all you know.
Make a statement lynch, go get tj watt or vita vea
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Make a statement lynch, go get tj watt or vita vea

Neither of those guys are getting moved….we should focus on more realistic prospects
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 67,141
Who is Marvin Harrison Jr being traded to?
repost.
[ Edited by braap49er on Oct 10, 2026 at 8:20 AM ]
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Who is Marvin Harrison Jr being traded to?

Possibly the Texans
No chance it happens, but what if we ask Azi "whats the best offer you got so far?" and beat it?
What's the most you'd give up for MH Jr.?
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by ritz126:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Depends on what the return would be, but yeah I'm interested in that too. It's tough cause he's so important if we lose Brock but if Brock doesn't get hurt - he never plays. lol

Will be interesting to see how it plays out. TENN won't do it but it would be interesting to send him there and bench Ward but I highly doubt the titans are going to bench Ward. He's absolutely terrible.

id rather keep Mac and have that insurance i hope he never plays but we can win with Mac and with the NFCW being as tough as it is having a QB like Mac can change some losses to maybe wins

The draft in 2027 is supposedly deep in edge rushers, and its supposedly has several generational offensive tackles too. I defer to the draft nerds on the draft, but its something to consider in whether to keep Mac for this year *only* or to trade him for a possible elite edge rusher in the draft or additonal draft capital to bolster an aging offensive personnel. I'd like next years draft to be one to keep multiple Superbowl windows open in the future while Brock is at his peak.

If Jones leaves after this year I think the Niners will get a pick in the draft. Maybe as high as a 3rd rounder. I think they're better off keeping hin through the season as insurance. A QB can go down at any moment even without being hit hard.

JG injured himself stepping out of bounds on a slippery turf. Brock had that elbow injury when his arm hit a lineman while he was throwing. Last year the turf toe kept him out for 8 games. None of those injuries came from devastating hits. Even if Brock stays healthy through the entire season it would still be nice to have Jones heading into the playoffs as insurance. It would suck to get that far and then have Purdy get hurt and see our chances of a SB go down the drain because we didn't have a solid backup.
[ Edited by CatchMaster80 on Oct 10, 2026 at 8:49 AM ]
Originally posted by paulk205:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Well that would be kinda annoying


All those "could be" articles are worthless fluff by journalists (and I'm using the term charitably) to fill the pregame void.

I mean, I "could be" dating a supermodel for all you know.
You lucky dog
Originally posted by GNS1310:
No chance it happens, but what if we ask Azi "whats the best offer you got so far?" and beat it?
What's the most you'd give up for MH Jr.?

He's trash
Originally posted by Giedi:
The draft in 2027 is supposedly deep in edge rushers, and its supposedly has several generational offensive tackles too. I defer to the draft nerds on the draft, but its something to consider in whether to keep Mac for this year *only* or to trade him for a possible elite edge rusher in the draft or additonal draft capital to bolster an aging offensive personnel. I'd like next years draft to be one to keep multiple Superbowl windows open in the future while Brock is at his peak.

Totally agree!
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone