49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 581 users in the forums

John Lynch - 49ers GM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by captveg:
Giants are 2-1 in a weak division. They're looking to be buying, not selling, IMO. If I'm the Giants I'm trading for Cousins ASAP if the Raiders decide to transition to Mendoza mid-season. I know LV is playing well, but they may believe that would make such a transition to a young QB easier. A QB like Cousins doesn't threaten Dart in 2027, either.

This seems extremely unlikely.
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Originally posted by captveg:
Giants are 2-1 in a weak division. They're looking to be buying, not selling, IMO. If I'm the Giants I'm trading for Cousins ASAP if the Raiders decide to transition to Mendoza mid-season. I know LV is playing well, but they may believe that would make such a transition to a young QB easier. A QB like Cousins doesn't threaten Dart in 2027, either.

This seems extremely unlikely.

Most W3 trade suggestions seem unlikely. Admittedly this one more than the average, but weirder things have happened.
Id trade a 2027 7th for Jauan Jennings. He's done nothing in Minnesota but would fit right back in if Evans misses time.

And call Washington about Daron Payne. If I remember correctly we were tied to him before and he is in the last year of his contract.

And offer a 2027 2nd to the Jets for Will McDonald. He's signed for next year too.

With the way Purdy is playing we need to go all in this year.

2nd half DLine:

DE- Nick Bosa / Mykel Williams
DT- Osa Odiahizuwa / Gracen Halton
NT- Daron Payne / James Thompson
DE- Will McDonald / Keion White / Romello Height
[ Edited by Sask49erFan on Sep 27, 2026 at 11:31 PM ]
Originally posted by Sask49erFan:
Id trade a 2027 7th for Jauan Jennings. He's done nothing in Minnesota but would fit right back in if Evans misses time.

And call Washington about Daron Payne. If I remember correctly we were tied to him before and he is in the last year of his contract.

It's week 3 and they're 3-0 lol. I don't think they're going to be willing to give away a proven depth piece simply because he's off to a slow start in an offense with an unstable QB situation. Jefferson had an injury scare today as well.
Is Tyreek Hill a possible option?
I guess the Giants don't want Mac Jones. They most traded for JJMcCarthy lol (5th rounder)
Originally posted by mitpdub:
I guess the Giants don't want Mac Jones. They most traded for JJMcCarthy lol (5th rounder)

I assume they called but Lynch said.."NOPE".
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Is Tyreek Hill a possible option?

No f**k him
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Originally posted by Sask49erFan:
Id trade a 2027 7th for Jauan Jennings. He's done nothing in Minnesota but would fit right back in if Evans misses time.

And call Washington about Daron Payne. If I remember correctly we were tied to him before and he is in the last year of his contract.

It's week 3 and they're 3-0 lol. I don't think they're going to be willing to give away a proven depth piece simply because he's off to a slow start in an offense with an unstable QB situation. Jefferson had an injury scare today as well.

They also just lost Justin Jefferson for a bit and Josh Oliver. Definitely not in a trading WR situation.
Well guys, we did our due diligence.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Is Tyreek Hill a possible option?

I'd rather lose every game than sign that scumbag
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Is Tyreek Hill a possible option?

I'd rather lose every game than sign that scumbag

Yeah kind of forgot about the off the field issues.

We should trade a 7th for him.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

We should trade a 7th for him.
Why
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

We should trade a 7th for him.
No thanks. We need to continue incorporate Watkins more and now Cooks.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone