Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 535 users in the forums

John Lynch - 49ers GM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Ok Lynch get to work and I'm not talking about picking off the practice squad!!!!

Will McDonald
Kayvon Thibodeaux
Alex Highsmith
or should I dare say it Maxx Crosby!!!!!!! LFG!!!!

Lynch " We looked who was available out there and in the end we liked the guys we have already on our team"

Reporter (Kawakami or Cohn) "but John 6 out of your 10 linemen are injured"

Yup, if only that "magical crystal ball" had been working back then......John would have known that 60% of our Linemen would be injured.
Originally posted by Ottawa49er:
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Ok Lynch get to work and I'm not talking about picking off the practice squad!!!!

Will McDonald
Kayvon Thibodeaux
Alex Highsmith
or should I dare say it Maxx Crosby!!!!!!! LFG!!!!

Lynch " We looked who was available out there and in the end we liked the guys we have already on our team"

Reporter (Kawakami or Cohn) "but John 6 out of your 10 linemen are injured"

Yup, if only that "magical crystal ball" had been working back then......John would have known that 60% of our Linemen would be injured.

If only he knew that both our starting DE's were coming off torn ACL's. Oh wait
Originally posted by Sask49erFan:
Originally posted by Ottawa49er:
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Ok Lynch get to work and I'm not talking about picking off the practice squad!!!!

Will McDonald
Kayvon Thibodeaux
Alex Highsmith
or should I dare say it Maxx Crosby!!!!!!! LFG!!!!

Lynch " We looked who was available out there and in the end we liked the guys we have already on our team"

Reporter (Kawakami or Cohn) "but John 6 out of your 10 linemen are injured"

Yup, if only that "magical crystal ball" had been working back then......John would have known that 60% of our Linemen would be injured.

If only he knew that both our starting DE's were coming off torn ACL's. Oh wait

Bosa was back for week one...Williams shouldn't be too much longer. I would have been happy if he drafted or signed another Edge for sure, but my post was clearly directed to the 60% DL injuries comment. Maybe try reading the comments again very slowly, and hopefully you can grasp the concept this time.
Originally posted by tankle104:

Our team is stacked with studs from 5+ years ago
  • NONAME
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,192
Trade for Jennings
Originally posted by NONAME:
Trade for Jennings

Hopefully a full week of prep with Watkins in the rotation helps us. Denver's D is no joke and we now don't have an X. Itll be really hard to move the ball, IMO. Same against Seattle.
With Texans being 0-3, I wonder if they'll send any of the defensive guys our way in a trade.
Originally posted by tankle104:
With Texans being 0-3, I wonder if they'll send any of the defensive guys our way in a trade.

Nobody's punting on the season on Week 3, especially a team that overcame a 0-3 start only last year.

Any trades will happen close to the deadline, as usual.
Originally posted by paulk205:
Originally posted by tankle104:
With Texans being 0-3, I wonder if they'll send any of the defensive guys our way in a trade.

Nobody's punting on the season on Week 3, especially a team that overcame a 0-3 start only last year.

Any trades will happen close to the deadline, as usual.

I wouldn't say that in the ny giants case, a trade could be had soon there with their qb out
Originally posted by paulk205:
Originally posted by tankle104:
With Texans being 0-3, I wonder if they'll send any of the defensive guys our way in a trade.

Nobody's punting on the season on Week 3, especially a team that overcame a 0-3 start only last year.

Any trades will happen close to the deadline, as usual.

Well that's a given lol. But quality teams that are having a down year are the ones most likely to send a guy or two away that's worth having. So those are the teams to watch. If someone is competing, they're unlikely trade away a quality player. Lol
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 37,216
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by paulk205:
Originally posted by tankle104:
With Texans being 0-3, I wonder if they'll send any of the defensive guys our way in a trade.

Nobody's punting on the season on Week 3, especially a team that overcame a 0-3 start only last year.

Any trades will happen close to the deadline, as usual.

Well that's a given lol. But quality teams that are having a down year are the ones most likely to send a guy or two away that's worth having. So those are the teams to watch. If someone is competing, they're unlikely trade away a quality player. Lol

I think teams wont even consider trading until deadline.
Originally posted by Crown:
I think teams wont even consider trading until deadline.

Bye week is when it'll start. Gotta find a way to get thru the next 4.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,885
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by paulk205:
Originally posted by tankle104:
With Texans being 0-3, I wonder if they'll send any of the defensive guys our way in a trade.

Nobody's punting on the season on Week 3, especially a team that overcame a 0-3 start only last year.

Any trades will happen close to the deadline, as usual.

I wouldn't say that in the ny giants case, a trade could be had soon there with their qb out

+1
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by paulk205:
Originally posted by tankle104:
With Texans being 0-3, I wonder if they'll send any of the defensive guys our way in a trade.

Nobody's punting on the season on Week 3, especially a team that overcame a 0-3 start only last year.

Any trades will happen close to the deadline, as usual.

I wouldn't say that in the ny giants case, a trade could be had soon there with their qb out

+1

Giants are 2-1 in a weak division. They're looking to be buying, not selling, IMO. If I'm the Giants I'm trading for Cousins ASAP if the Raiders decide to transition to Mendoza mid-season. I know LV is playing well, but they may believe that would make such a transition to a young QB easier. A QB like Cousins doesn't threaten Dart in 2027, either.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone