There are 111 users in the forums

John Lynch - 49ers GM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
This is such b******t

Understatement.

I feel like Jimmy illegally getting taken out by a player 9er fans wanted because of Bosa's injury concerns and then while on all fours, him getting blasted again with no call because the official couldn't blow the whistle fast enough because of a COVID mask, is pretty much symbolism for being a 9er fan right now.
Originally posted by walker807:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by NCommand:

Where else were they gonna go?

someplace not killing our players. Not like fans would miss out.

The NFL supposed to care about players safety too. What a joke of a league smh
Did we get Odell yet? Or should I check back again in 2 weeks?
Lynch should be working those phones with all these damn injuries
Originally posted by Sickaa:
The NFL supposed to care about players safety too. What a joke of a league smh

I know right!!! Can't believe the owners sit around and come up with ways to sabotage player safety. I can't imagine being an owner and thinking "I'm gonna lay some s**tty turf down and hope my franchise QB I'm paying $20+ million a year tears his ACL bc I'd rather pay him to sit out then play"

That's sarcasm btw
Originally posted by NCommand:
"If you are on the PS, it's just a matter of time before you play." ~ NC

The only thing im happy about is that Hasty might get some playing time! Im excited to see him play.
^ luck health wise?
Also not sure I'm following the not planning around guys like Ford (was Blair and they signed Hyder), Richburg (rolling with Garland again, can't ask for a whole lot more from a backup C and Jones (Has had 1 high ankle sprain, so not sure about the notoriously injured part )?
Also they were looking at Ziggy prior to anything with Ford. He was supposed to be coverage for Blair starting on PUP, but they couldn't agree on money. There was no smoke or anything of substance around Clowney
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Sep 21, 2020 at 5:22 PM ]
Might be time for a trade, though I'm wary of giving up future draft picks (2nd or 3rd). Maybe Lynch can shake loose a nice DL or CB. I think the next couple weeks will have our WRs up to a good level.
Originally posted by Fasteddy:
Might be time for a trade, though I'm wary of giving up future draft picks (2nd or 3rd). Maybe Lynch can shake loose a nice DL or CB. I think the next couple weeks will have our WRs up to a good level.

Trade for who???
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

Trade for who???

Tacos

Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

Trade for who???

Buckner
Did John Lynch "Armstead" Jed York???

Hear me out. Armstead performed well for 1 year, was s**tty the remainder of his career. 49ers had one good year so far under Shannalynch. Would not be surpsied if it takes another few years to get back.

Terrible decisions by Lynch:

1. Solomon Thomas
2. Reuben Foster
3. Dee Ford (2nd rd pick!)
4. Emmanuel Sanders (3rd rd pick for a rental)
5. Mcglinchey
6. spoon
7. Aiyuk over Lamb or Jeudy
8. Kwon (Meh)
9. Armstead over Buckner
10. The punter in th 4th
11. No #1 receiver
12. No lead back
13. Offensive line sucks outside of Trent (neglected center)
14. No cornerback to play opposite Sherman who is already aging)
15. Mediocre safeties.

The niners were fortunate to go to the superbowl last year. Everything fell in its place. Its going to be extremely difficult to go back. Especially with all the questionable decisions being made.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

Hear me out. Armstead performed well for 1 year, was s**tty the remainder of his career. 49ers had one good year so far under Shannalynch. Would not be surpsied if it takes another few years to get back.

1. Solomon Thomas
2. Reuben Foster
5. Mcglinchey
6. spoon
8. Kwon (Meh)
9. Armstead over Buckner
10. The punter in th 4th
11. No #1 receiver
12. No lead back
15. Mediocre safeties.

The niners were fortunate to go to the superbowl last year. Everything fell in its place. Its going to be extremely difficult to go back. Especially with all the questionable decisions being made.

I agree with with 3 things on this list. The rest are just dumb

1. Solomon Thomas
2. Reuben Foster
5. Mcglinchey
6. spoon
8. Kwon (Meh)
9. Armstead over Buckner
10. The punter in th 4th
11. No #1 receiver
12. No lead back
15. Mediocre safeties.

So you bring out all the negatives but not a single mentioned of the positives to compare which is greater? Meh..
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

1. Solomon Thomas
2. Reuben Foster
5. Mcglinchey
6. spoon
8. Kwon (Meh)
9. Armstead over Buckner
10. The punter in th 4th
11. No #1 receiver
12. No lead back
15. Mediocre safeties.

I agree with with 3 things on this list. The rest are just dumb

What do you expect from Jose Cortez.

Where is Larry Allen when you need him.
Share 49ersWebzone