Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 700 users in the forums

Countdown

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Can't we just skip the SB and go straight to signing? Nah, but only a few days left... Get Down wit a feelin..!
Originally posted by mayo49:
3 days

woooooooooooooooo
Originally posted by DANADA:
Originally posted by mayo49:
3 days

woooooooooooooooo

.
  • KPaul
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 127
I almost don't want this countdown to end. The hype built around Shanahan and being in the SB is unreal for me right now. This is our next HC fellas, I'm loving it.

We HIRED Tomsula 2 years ago. WTF.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
2 days
Originally posted by mayo49:
2 days

Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:
Originally posted by mayo49:
2 days


  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 170,696
Originally posted by KPaul:
I almost don't want this countdown to end. The hype built around Shanahan and being in the SB is unreal for me right now. This is our next HC fellas, I'm loving it.

We HIRED Tomsula 2 years ago. WTF.

Wait, someone really thinks that???? Are they missing a chromosome?
Originally posted by Big_Daddy:
Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:
Originally posted by mayo49:
2 days



Let's get drunk tonight and continue the bender till tomorrow from the start of the day so when we finally come back to reality Monday morning, hopefully we'll be counting down for the press conference!
Originally posted by SFTifoso:

Great GIF!
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Originally posted by Big_Daddy:
Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:
Originally posted by mayo49:
2 days



Let's get drunk tonight and continue the bender till tomorrow from the start of the day so when we finally come back to reality Monday morning, hopefully we'll be counting down for the press conference!

I cam get on board with that
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Originally posted by Big_Daddy:
Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:
Originally posted by mayo49:
2 days



Let's get drunk tonight and continue the bender till tomorrow from the start of the day so when we finally come back to reality Monday morning, hopefully we'll be counting down for the press conference!

I cam get on board with that

Don't worry, God told me to request Monday off too just Incase lol. We just gotta remember most the SB, I remember I blacked out for the first half of ours in 2012, came back to life for the second but was still loaded to the point though it was a thrilling/exciting rush, I accepted the pain and we fought the next again to almost make it.

Enjoy the weekend and be safe when drinking kids, uber if you're going out!
Originally posted by mayo49:
2 days

woooooooooooooooo
F*** yeah. Bring back the WCO. As long as we can identify the talent and are in position to draft it we'll be sitting pretty.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone