LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 224 users in the forums

How do you feel about kaep receiving the Len eshmont?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How do you feel about kaep receiving the Len eshmont?

Talk about football? You mean malcolm x right?
This award goes to the player exhibiting the most inspiration to the other players both on and off the field. If the players felt Kap was that man, he deserves it.
Len Eshmont [b]who fought n WWII is turning in his grave: 49%[/b]

When it's obvious that Kap has no issues with Service Men and Women. More so with Police Brutality, and those not being held accountable.

Kaepernick has support from many Service Men and Women.
It's bullsh*t. Keapernick kill yourself.
Originally posted by Baylor:
It's bullsh*t. Keapernick kill yourself.

Awww you are still drunk. How adorable.
Originally posted by xcfan:
Kap, like most people, is misguided.
Indeed, genocide in the african american community is an horrific reality in america, but cops play a very minor role in that odious reality.
We all know who the elephant in the room is but no one in that community expresses the leadership and maturity to demand people stop killing each other, and engage in large-scale symbolic demonstration to maintain a new ethos of peace, responsibility, and determination amongst the population.
We need a new MLK to preside over this very challenging and demoralizing situation.

Classic deflection, never mind the fact that you quote MLK but clearly don't know his stance on these situations.
Indeed, genocide in the african american community is an horrific reality in america, but cops play a very minor role in that odious reality.
We all know who the elephant in the room is but no one in that community expresses the leadership and maturity to demand people stop killing each other, and engage in large-scale symbolic demonstration to maintain a new ethos of peace, responsibility, and determination amongst the population.
We need a new MLK to preside over this very challenging and demoralizing situation.

I agree. Also, teammates sticking up for someone who has received crap all year isn't surprising. The award is nearly meaningless to anyone except for the players themselves. I can't name who won it from previous years so I don't care if kap won it this year. The award doesn't legitimize kap's ever changing rhetoric or prove anything.
Zero

F***s

Given
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Zero

F***s

Given

This.
Originally posted by PacTiger:

I agree. Also, teammates sticking up for someone who has received crap all year isn't surprising. The award is nearly meaningless to anyone except for the players themselves. I can't name who won it from previous years so I don't care if kap won it this year. The award doesn't legitimize kap's ever changing rhetoric or prove anything.

Gore, J Smith, and Willis among others have won it so there's that. His team mates get it and appreciate him for it so I'm sure guys like you not caring means little to the guys that actually do it.

Originally posted by Afrikan:

When it's obvious that Kap has no issues with Service Men and Women. More so with Police Brutality, and those not being held accountable.

Yep, stupid people can't accept him kneeling for a song isn't anti military at all.

Exactly.
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:

Exactly.

I love it, Kap really strikes at the heart of races people.

What non racist don't understand is the reason why the focus of Kap's protest is challenged by racist people. See, to racist individuals police brutality against black peopke is seen as the usual or normal American way. So if you don't like police brutality against blacks you must be against America, including the U.S military. Which aligns you with any anti American group which means you should leave this beautiful country.
[ Edited by glorydayz on Jan 1, 2017 at 10:47 AM ]
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
Originally posted by PacTiger:

Gore, J Smith, and Willis among others have won it so there's that. His team mates get it and appreciate him for it so I'm sure guys like you not caring means little to the guys that actually do it.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I said. Nobody but the players care about this award. I might add their agents and some of the staff to my previous statement.
I love it, Kap really strikes at the heart of races people.

What non racist don't understand is the reason why the focus of Kap's protest is challenged by racist people. See, to racist individuals police brutality against black peopke is seen as the usual or normal American way. So if you don't like police brutality against blacks you must be against America, including the U.S military. Which aligns you with any anti American group which means you should leave this beautiful country.
[ Edited by glorydayz on Jan 1, 2017 at 11:31 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone