LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 179 users in the forums

At this current moment, do you believe Chip Kelly and Baalke will still be here next year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

At this current moment, do you believe Chip Kelly and Baalke will still be here next year?

Originally posted by Niner_Faithful_MTL:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Neither Trent Baalke nor Chip Kelly is expected to survive Black Monday, per Volin, with a new 49ers GM expected to be able to select his own coach. Kelly's team won its first game since Week 1 in beating the Rams in L.A., but the formerly sought-after coach steered the team to its worst losing streak in the franchise's 70-year history. Baalke could land in Denver due to his solid relationship with Broncos GM John Elway, but the sixth-year decision-maker has overseen a 49ers freefall over the past two years after that run of three consecutive conference championship games.

Glazer during the game yesterday said Kelly is safe. Who's more reliable, Glazer or Volin?

Will find out next week

Who the hell is Violin?

National NFL reporter for Boston Globe

Just went to his twitter page and I didn't see anything about that
Nein
Neither Trent Baalke nor Chip Kelly is expected to survive Black Monday, per Volin, with a new 49ers GM expected to be able to select his own coach. Kelly's team won its first game since Week 1 in beating the Rams in L.A., but the formerly sought-after coach steered the team to its worst losing streak in the franchise's 70-year history. Baalke could land in Denver due to his solid relationship with Broncos GM John Elway, but the sixth-year decision-maker has overseen a 49ers freefall over the past two years after that run of three consecutive conference championship games.

Glazer during the game yesterday said Kelly is safe. Who's more reliable, Glazer or Volin?

Will find out next week

Who the hell is Violin?

Here's the link

http://www.profootballrumors.com/2016/12/nfc-rumors-snead-49ers-norman-martin-giants

Will find out next week

Who the hell is Violin?

Here's the link

http://www.profootballrumors.com/2016/12/nfc-rumors-snead-49ers-norman-martin-giants
rumors
We need a clean slate, but we also need the right captains to man the ship. If the next GM thinks he should stick with Kelly for one more year then so be it, but I think that there should be a consistent organizational philosophy throughout. Hopefully that is the WCO (the given being a great passing attack) with a strong running game and a strong defense.
Chip Kelly's offense isn't one that is going to win consistently in the NFL anymore. He was a huge flash in the pan, but teams have figured out how to defend it. I've read reports that have called the 49ers soft; I've read plenty of Grant Cohn's comments stating how simplistic Kelly's offense is; that defenses have figured out to dawdle in substituting to slow the offense down. It's time for a whole clean slate; everyone gone, even Jan in accounting. The stench of losing has to be eradicated.
How did Kelly get the "innovative" label?

The Walrus just had Dontari Poe THROW a TD pass tonight. Alex Smith keeper for a TD like against the Saints.

Now THAT is innovative. Fly sweep. That's our innovative 4th play nobody sees coming.
Originally posted by harkenthegoldenyears:
It's time for a whole clean slate; everyone gone, even Jan in accounting.

Even Joan in Payroll?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
oops.
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Dec 25, 2016 at 9:29 PM ]
I wonder if Jed realizes that adam gase just took the dolphins to the playoffs on his first year
Jed said no.. he wanted tomsula.

Originally posted by JeromeBettis36:
I wonder if Jed realizes that adam gase just took the dolphins to the playoffs on his first year

Tomsula took Jed to the bank in his first year. So there's that.
Originally posted by Sourball:

Tomsula took Jed to the bank in his first year. So there's that.

Tomsula was a teacher and had powerful farts
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by harkenthegoldenyears:
It's time for a whole clean slate; everyone gone, even Jan in accounting.

Even Joan in Payroll?

I'm gonna miss Joan.

He probably does. Also hopefully realizes Adam Gase would have taken this particular Trent Baalke built team to 3-13.
4-12 without all the injuries.
Just bring Shanahan in and let him run the whole thing, and let Jed sit in a throne like a puppet king.
Share 49ersWebzone