LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 263 users in the forums

At this current moment, do you believe Chip Kelly and Baalke will still be here next year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

At this current moment, do you believe Chip Kelly and Baalke will still be here next year?

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Just bring Shanahan in and let him run the whole thing, and let Jed sit in a throne like a puppet king.

Kelly is not going anywhere, as much as we want Shanahan, that boat has sailed....yes you can thank Jed York.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Just bring Shanahan in and let him run the whole thing, and let Jed sit in a throne like a puppet king.

Kelly is not going anywhere, as much as we want Shanahan, that boat has sailed....yes you can thank Jed York.

Massive tackle shopping after Black Monday then. Tackle Warehouse, Melton Tackle, Tackle Direct, here I come!!!! LOL.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I'm really starting to think that Baalke gets canned, but Chip stays.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:

With a weasel like Jed York, anything can happen and nothing will surprise you. As long as you remember that, you will be alright.

I am just going to chill, we have waited long enough, what will be will be. But, if is another bunch of BS moves then I will just take it easy and go fishing, no point to get too worked up, I am gradually giving up, remember 49ers is hazardous to your health. LOL.

Agree
Pry Sean Payton away for a 4/5 pick if available or stay with Kelly.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
This aught to make the fans feel good, according to Cam Inman, no decisions on both have been made according to team sources.

Makes sense, this is a major decision, plus you don't want to cause a distraction during game prep.

Of course fans don't want to hear it.....
Originally posted by FL9er:
This aught to make the fans feel good, according to Cam Inman, no decisions on both have been made according to team sources.

Makes sense, this is a major decision, plus you don't want to cause a distraction during game prep.

Of course fans don't want to hear it.....

...this actually really concerns me.

Firing Baalke should be a no-brainer at this point...

That would seem to be the 49er way...reactionary and not well thought out.
Share 49ersWebzone