LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 311 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers at LA RAMS - Week 16 2016

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Go team Go
Goff getting his 1st win against the team he grew up rooting for
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Ponder moved up to #2 yesterday, he'll be #1 by Tuesday.

Do I care who starts, absolutely not. But I'm kinda curious to see what Ponder has and maybe he can be that veteran back up next year.

And since the season is about 90% over, how about bringing up Marcus Rush to see if he can offer anything in a real game.

A real game? When was the last time we were involved in one of those?
Gurley's breakout game.
I got offered a free ticket to go to this game. I passed. Who wants to see this dumpster fire vs another dumpster fire at the Coliseum? I'd rather stay home on X-mas eve and eat Menudo.
49ers somehow shut out this team week 1. That game honestly feels like it was 2 years ago..
  • thl408
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
49ers somehow shut out this team week 1. That game honestly feels like it was 2 years ago..

Imagine if the Rams were playing some other team that night. It would have been 70-0.
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by Jamespowers:

Imagine if the Rams were playing some other team that night. It would have been 70-0.

Right,, Falcons were well on their way last week to blasting the by 60 or so, let off the gas once it was 42-0. haha
The rams will be in full on give up let down tank mode. Just like last season. You'll never convince me that they didn't let Tomsula win that game. Let's just hope they have enough pride to try and seek some payback for that week 1 stomping they got n Santa Clara because if they even half ass try they should compmetely steam roll this sorry ass 49ers squad.
Originally posted by 951NINER:
I got offered a free ticket to go to this game. I passed. Who wants to see this dumpster fire vs another dumpster fire at the Coliseum? I'd rather stay home on X-mas eve and eat Menudo.

No tamales?

Originally posted by PacTiger:
I think we beat the rams no matter who is at QB for us. Our defense can play 8 or 9 in the box and not worry about the rams passing game. That's pretty much how we won our only game. They had opportunities but didn't convert.

Goff will roast this defense. Watch and see. It will be Cal boy's coming out party. We can't stop anyone's passing game -- not even the Rams.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Goff will roast this defense. Watch and see. It will be Cal boy's coming out party. We can't stop anyone's passing game -- not even the Rams.

I hope your right, but Goff to me looks like a major bust.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

No tamales?

Of course! Hell I don't even know if I'd watch the game on TV
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by billbird2111:

I hope your right, but Goff to me looks like a major bust.

Goff is in the concussion protocol and might not even play. Meaning?

Keenum will roast this defense pretty much by just handing it off to Gurley.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Goff is in the concussion protocol and might not even play. Meaning?

Keenum will roast this defense pretty much by just handing it off to Gurley.

I hope he doesn't play, I have no confidence in him. At least Keenum is a gamer.
Share 49ersWebzone