Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 533 users in the forums

Count down to baalke being FIRED !!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • pd24
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 9,407
Can't Wait
Don't let the super bowl trophies hit you in the nuts on the way out Trent.
Stop waitting
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
  • Posts: 133,158


They may wait until Black Monday, which would actually be 18 days.

But they fired Tomsula and "parted ways" with Harbaugh shortly after the last regular season game so it could happen here too.
Baalke going to be hired as HC
YES!! THE COUNTDOWN UNTIL WE USHER IN A NEW ERA!!!

Originally posted by SoCold:

YES!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 170,754
  • Tman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,798
Can't wait!
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 18,651
Originally posted by Heroism:
YES!! THE COUNTDOWN UNTIL WE USHER IN A NEW ERA!!!


Funny as it seems it could become a reality in Jed's demented world view. I cant laugh at this because of that
Originally posted by Heroism:
YES!! THE COUNTDOWN UNTIL WE USHER IN A NEW ERA!!!


inb4 his metrics would've given us a roster full of all pros
I am sure those algorithms and spreadsheets will pump out perennial all-pros year after year. after all, paraag has been groomed for this role for a long time now. dr. john york's own words in 2005:

"I think Paraag is clearly the salary-cap person and negotiator, I don't think at this point in time that Paraag has the experience to be the general manager," York said. "I think over time that he could."
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone