Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Chico
  • Veteran
O-line #1
Kickers/special teams #2
RB is #3
DL #4

All other areas are weak as F*%#!k
I believe that the only real strengths of the team at this point are the current team's potential for a very good draft position throughout the up-coming draft, a few of the current players, and the team's fanbase.
In my opinion, a new strength is critical for this team - the creation of a position for a competent and respected head of all aspects of football operations and the removal of Baalke and Paraag from their current roles in football operations and one or both being replaced with competent personnel. Paraag, in addition to his retained non-football role could possibly continue to have an advisory role on player contract negotiations and team cap issues, but with no control over personnel selection nor any other operational issue.
The kneeel
Picking high in the draft.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Lots of young quality starters...need the impact players now (hard part).

Would agree with this post
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Picking high in the draft.

This !
Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:
Not sure how the defensive line is a strength when we have no pass rush and suck against the run. Seems like wishful thinking for people hoping we can build around Armstead and Buckner, but Armstead has shown nothing to date.

The secondary is below average, but not awful. Not sure I can call it a strength, but it's less of a weakness. Special teams is probably the biggest strength.

You don't get pass runs from the defensive line in a
3-4
That comes from the outside linebackers or middle linebacker
I agree with your point about them struggling against the run, but we have got better against it lately (minus the bears game) and coincidentally buckners game has improved.
I'm just saying if I'm forced to pick a part to build our team around, it's Bucker and Armstead.
the wi fi
Candlelight Park
Jed's badass cabana.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
#BlowHards #Suction #BendingOverBreakDefense #
Holding in our redzone with time dwindling down in the half to prevent a td and force a fg.
Originally posted by Chico:
O-line #1
Kickers/special teams #2
RB is #3
DL #4

All other areas are weak as F*%#!k

OL #1? Lol
Kicking.
THE webzone is awesome!
Share 49ersWebzone