LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 224 users in the forums

What is the team's strength

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TruNinerFan:
We are a classy team. That is what Jed wanted

Actually we're not even that. We are very unclassy. We have a bunch of players that kneel for the national anthem and don't even like their own country, where they are making millions to play a game. Many men and women have fought for and died for the Flag and this country and Kap is there disrespecting what the Flag stands for. They are very unclassy and Kap is a POS in my opinion. Sorry for the rant, but we suck and aren't even classy either.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Actually we're not even that. We are very unclassy. We have a bunch of players that kneel for the national anthem and don't even like their own country, where they are making millions to play a game. Many men and women have fought for and died for the Flag and this country and Kap is there disrespecting what the Flag stands for. They are very unclassy and Kap is a POS in my opinion. Sorry for the rant, but we suck and aren't even classy either.

According to a few reports We're the reason the NFL is dying (Kap)...
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:

According to a few reports We're the reason the NFL is dying (Kap)...

Yup his ridiculous protest is definitely a reason ratings are dropping. It may be the primary reason, along with Goodell ruining the league with all the stuff he has done. You can protest in other ways like speaking out and holding press conferences to talk about the issues he's concerned with (which he is very ignorant on), but to kneel for the anthem and disrespect the Flag and all those who fight for it and our freedom is a scum bag move. The guy wears a Fidel Castro t shirt and wants to talk about how oppressive America is when Fidel was a murderer who killed thousands of people who disagreed with him. Kap also wore socks depicting police officers as pigs. He's a true piece of s**t and I can't wait until he's gone.
Our draft position.

And kicker.

And the long snapper is pretty good. Long snappers are important. Look what happened to the Eagles yesterday.
Losing.....
Originally posted by Sourball:
Originally posted by krizay:
I see a lot of people claiming oline. And sadly that is a strength of ours. Though that doesn't mean it's a good line or a line to build on.

It just means out of all of our units it's 1 of 3 that suck less than our other units.

But DL and CB appears to be ok to build around.

Aside from Martin, we seem to have pretty good depth there. I can't believe they started Martin at guard over Tiller yesterday

...all part of the secret plan. Bwahahaha (gif of Kelly rubbing his evil hands together).
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Letting their fans down
Share 49ersWebzone