There are 644 users in the forums
Is this the least interested you have been in a 9ers team?
Is this the least interested you have been in a 9ers team?
Dec 8, 2016 at 7:18 AM
- smithgdwg
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,473
Thanks Jed!
Dec 9, 2016 at 12:25 PM
- Marvin49
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 16,506
I watched Steve Stenstrom and Cody Pickett QB the Niners. No, this isn't the least interested I've been.
Dec 9, 2016 at 12:31 PM
- JustinNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,762
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
This is the drunkest season I've ever had
Dec 9, 2016 at 12:59 PM
- smithgdwg
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,473
Originally posted by Marvin49:I watched Steve Stenstrom and Cody Pickett QB the Niners. No, this isn't the least interested I've been.
Kap didn't look much different than Cody Pickett in their Chicago game.
Dec 9, 2016 at 1:02 PM
- glorydayz
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,624
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
I watched Steve Stenstrom and Cody Pickett QB the Niners. No, this isn't the least interested I've been.
Kap didn't look much different than Cody Pickett in their Chicago game.
Oh god, the Steve Stenstrom days SMH...
Why did you guys have to bring that guy up, now i'm going to have to go drink!
Dec 9, 2016 at 1:16 PM
- pete98146
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,619
I'm a Niners fan living up here in Seattle. My weekends are usually pretty busy and I take all the game on Direct TV Genie/NFL Ticket. I'll usually watch the game recordings Monday or Tuesday. But the product has been so lousy of late, I'm not overly interested in watching the recordings. It's sad but my interest is definitely wavering.
But for what it's worth, one of my buddies here in Seattle shot me a text saying he was listening to KJR and they had a national NFL guy on talking about the Yorks and the 49ers (my buddy thought it was Mike Florio from Pro Football Talk). According to this expert, John York is very aware of what is going on and they are tired of the negative press and embarrassment that is going on with the team. Rumblings of Jed York being in way over his head and they are considering bringing in an actual football guy to run the show.
Take it with a grain of salt and don't shoot the messenger. After hearing this, it reminded me of the saying, "even a broken clock is right twice a day." I'm hoping and PRAYING the York's are starting to get the message. Not good press to build a brand new stadium and nobody has the desire to attend the games. Complete PR nightmare with Jed leading the way. Time for a definite change!!!!
But for what it's worth, one of my buddies here in Seattle shot me a text saying he was listening to KJR and they had a national NFL guy on talking about the Yorks and the 49ers (my buddy thought it was Mike Florio from Pro Football Talk). According to this expert, John York is very aware of what is going on and they are tired of the negative press and embarrassment that is going on with the team. Rumblings of Jed York being in way over his head and they are considering bringing in an actual football guy to run the show.
Take it with a grain of salt and don't shoot the messenger. After hearing this, it reminded me of the saying, "even a broken clock is right twice a day." I'm hoping and PRAYING the York's are starting to get the message. Not good press to build a brand new stadium and nobody has the desire to attend the games. Complete PR nightmare with Jed leading the way. Time for a definite change!!!!
Dec 10, 2016 at 9:29 PM
- ninerfan4life
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,878
For the 1st time since becoming a season ticket holder I've sold my tickets for way below face value. I feel kind of guilty lol
[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Dec 10, 2016 at 9:29 PM ]
Dec 10, 2016 at 9:32 PM
- Hoovtrain
- Veteran
- Posts: 35,081
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:For the 1st time since becoming a season ticket holder I've sold my tickets for way below face value. I feel kind of guilty lol
That's impressive you even could sell them. My buddy(only bought tix for investment purposes) has resorted to giving away tix and even then no one wants them
Dec 10, 2016 at 9:39 PM
- ninerfan4life
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,878
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:Originally posted by ninerfan4life:For the 1st time since becoming a season ticket holder I've sold my tickets for way below face value. I feel kind of guilty lol
That's impressive you even could sell them. My buddy(only bought tix for investment purposes) has resorted to giving away tix and even then no one wants them
I'm surprised I found a buyer but then again I sold them for 25 bucks each lol
Dec 10, 2016 at 11:54 PM
- Goatie
- Veteran
- Posts: 18,584
Originally posted by pete98146:
I'm a Niners fan living up here in Seattle. My weekends are usually pretty busy and I take all the game on Direct TV Genie/NFL Ticket. I'll usually watch the game recordings Monday or Tuesday. But the product has been so lousy of late, I'm not overly interested in watching the recordings. It's sad but my interest is definitely wavering.
But for what it's worth, one of my buddies here in Seattle shot me a text saying he was listening to KJR and they had a national NFL guy on talking about the Yorks and the 49ers (my buddy thought it was Mike Florio from Pro Football Talk). According to this expert, John York is very aware of what is going on and they are tired of the negative press and embarrassment that is going on with the team. Rumblings of Jed York being in way over his head and they are considering bringing in an actual football guy to run the show.
Take it with a grain of salt and don't shoot the messenger. After hearing this, it reminded me of the saying, "even a broken clock is right twice a day." I'm hoping and PRAYING the York's are starting to get the message. Not good press to build a brand new stadium and nobody has the desire to attend the games. Complete PR nightmare with Jed leading the way. Time for a definite change!!!!
We can only live in hope.
But I think peace in the Middle East will come first.
Dec 12, 2016 at 2:08 PM
- LasVegasWally
- Veteran
- Posts: 24,886
I'm VERY interested in:
A). When they will fire Baalke
B). Who will be the new GM - Very depressed if Gamble gets it
C). Who will be the new HC if we gat a real GM
D). The Draft
E). FA
A). When they will fire Baalke
B). Who will be the new GM - Very depressed if Gamble gets it
C). Who will be the new HC if we gat a real GM
D). The Draft
E). FA
Dec 12, 2016 at 5:20 PM
- SFTifoso
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,883
I'm very interested in who this football guy will be that will replace Jed.
Dec 12, 2016 at 6:31 PM
- Goatie
- Veteran
- Posts: 18,584
Dec 12, 2016 at 7:47 PM
- NeeJ49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,580
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
I watched Steve Stenstrom and Cody Pickett QB the Niners. No, this isn't the least interested I've been.
Kap didn't look much different than Cody Pickett in their Chicago game.
Oh god, the Steve Stenstrom days SMH...
Why did you guys have to bring that guy up, now i'm going to have to go drink!
Rick Mirer was equally brutal to watch