There are 172 users in the forums

Week 4 Dallas Cowboys coaches film analysis

Shop Find 49ers gear online
One thing I do know. Kap hits Torrey Smith in stride there. And he out edges Sean Lee on those QB keepers. And he throws further than 3 yards on 4th down with the game on the line, giving our WRs a shot at making a play.

Wow absolutely no push from the DLine.
Originally posted by awp8912:
One thing I do know. Kap hits Torrey Smith in stride there. And he out edges Sean Lee on those QB keepers. And he throws further than 3 yards on 4th down with the game on the line, giving our WRs a shot at making a play.

Don't spam this thread
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by SoCold:
Why is Jcool telling people what to do?

Lol, seriously. Especially to someone who actually takes the time to break down plays instead of just brainlessly posting tweets about players PFF ratings.

1. I am sorry advanced stats scare you and ruin your preconceived notions on players. 2. Its a message board i am not the first nor will i be the last to voice an opinion. 3. The film breakdown are great, not sure what Jarran Reed has to do with that or why a guy currently playing less then 50% of the snaps is more NFL ready. If you want to compare players then break down the film. After all that is what this thread is for.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Don't spam this thread

Stop quoting my posts and spamming this thread.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by SoCold:
Why is Jcool telling people what to do?

Lol, seriously. Especially to someone who actually takes the time to break down plays instead of just brainlessly posting tweets about players PFF ratings.

1. I am sorry advanced stats scare you and ruin your preconceived notions on players. 2. Its a message board i am not the first nor will i be the last to voice an opinion. 3. The film breakdown are great, not sure what Jarran Reed has to do with that or why a guy currently playing less then 50% of the snaps is more NFL ready. If you want to compare players then break down the film. After all that is what this thread is for.

You have a lot of gall to come into someone's thread, who's shown more football knowledge than you'll ever have, and tell them what they can and can't post. Go start a thread about PFF ratings if it's that important to you and let the people who actually contribute to this board do their thing.
Man you guys are ruining this thread. Come fellas let's get on topic
Originally posted by Jcool:
"If you look at Jarron Reed in Seattle out of Alabama - he was an early 2nd round pick IIRC this year and he's been more than capable when he's been in the game."

Buckner has been the top rated rookie DL this year. So who cares what some 2nd round pick is doing on a top 5 defense. Keep that nonsense out out of the film review thread.

lol. Give your pissy little retorts a rest. Stick to regurgitating other people's thoughts via cut and pasted tweets
Hey remember that time I called Armstead out for not doing his assignment and people said "nah, thats the play call!"

Good to know some people are seeing the same thing with AA.

lol, so funny to me people wanted to say I was completely wrong, come in here and see the same thing being pointed out.

like i've been saying, this DL is bad, and Purcell is not even close to be being a starting NT in the NFL. he's best suited to line up as a DT in our nickel package, and allowing him to pass rush.
Football is all about cohesion and everyone doing their job. I do not understand why Purcell and Armstead will try their own thing. I was at the game and I couldn't tell why they running lanes were so open. These threads as usual give me more clarity. From what I have seen of this defense the team should go ahead and give Rush a chance.
[ Edited by northoakland510 on Oct 4, 2016 at 12:46 PM ]

• thl408
Originally posted by northoakland510:
Football is all about cohesion and everyone doing their job. I do not understand why Purcell and Armstead will try their own thing. I was at the game and I couldn't tell why they running lanes were so open. These threads as usual give me more clarity. From what I have seen of this defense the team should go ahead and give Rush a chance.
The bolded is so true for good defenses. I've seen more than one occasion where Purcell sheds his block to try to make a play, but all that ends up happening is he falls behind the play and a huge running lane opens. Just play the damn assignment given and if the offense has a successful play, then it's on the coaches. Don't be that guy that didn't follow the assignment and allowed the offense to have a chunk play. I'm going to show play later where AA tries to rush the passer instead of eating a block to free up a team mate. The result of the play was a key 3rd down conversion by DAL.
Well Tim Ryan agrees with you on Purcell

49ers color analyst Tim Ryan calls mike Purcell garbage on air

http://ninerswire.usatoday.com/2016/10/04/hot-mic-49ers-color-radio-analyst-tim-ryan-calls-mike-purcell-garbage-on-air/
Share 49ersWebzone