There are 195 users in the forums

Our biggest problem?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Our biggest problem?

All of the above. It's hard to find talented players on this team. Time for Baalke to go. Cassie Baalke could've drafted better
[ Edited by Niner_lobo on Oct 2, 2016 at 7:10 PM ]
Blaine Gabbert $ucking sucks.

We have no talent on offense other than Hyde.

Our Oline cannot block anyone in the run game.

Our GM is a tool who can't draft talent.

Our owner is a 30 something silver spooned dumba$$ with an ego.

Our football team is soft.

Our last 8 first round draft picks suck. That's pretty much how you ruin a franchise.
If we cant stop the run, we will have problems all seasons trying to win another game.
Trent Baalke. Nothing else. He puts the team together, free agents and draft. Hires the coaching staff.
This defense still needs to be fixed!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rascal:
Not enough choices in the list, you need to add on another option:

- Baalke, Kelly, no QB and zero talent.

I'm not sure how any coach is going to do a fine job with zero talent tho...
  • Veteran
49ers ownership is the biggest problem. They've owned this team for almost two decades and done nothing.
Originally posted by 190836:
49ers ownership is the biggest problem. They've owned this team for almost two decades and done nothing.

Time to rent some bi planes and circle a plane over Denise's house with a banner that says "Sell the team Denise"
At least this team doesnt commit too mamy penalties.

Susweel for gm
Worst owners in all of sports

Biggest problem:

Lack of talent. At most positions too. So thin at the LB, DL spots. The WR & TE group is one mind fk too.
Obviously need a QB. We can go on and on, but we lack talent and depth.
Going to be a long few years. Need to draft and develop better.
And as much as most would like new ownership..... not happening so we all gotta take that one
[ Edited by wailers15 on Oct 2, 2016 at 7:39 PM ]
Fill in. = Baalke
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
the top 4 most important positions on a team

QB
Coach
GM
Owner

we may be the worst at all 4

I think we are the worst at all 4 no question about it.

Pretty hard to win like that.....
Our biggest problem is we have a front office and general manager who are a bunch of clowns and have no idea what there doing that's basically the biggest problem as long as Jed and Baalke are here calling the shots this team has no hope. The Yorks need to hire some one who actually knows what there doing some one who actually knows how to build a winner from the ground up. Once that person is hired the Yorks need to step away from the football side of things and just stick to booking concerts at Levis stadium it's all there good for.
I think from watching the game that yeah Gabbert didn't do great but I gotta place most of the offensive blame on our Wr Corp. These guys get no separation and on top of that they are small so that makes it doubly hard to even take a chance that they might win a 50/50 ball. I don't get why we don't get at least one tall receiver, like James Jones or someone along those lines. There are better guys on the streets then most of the wideouts on our team.
Share 49ersWebzone