There are 287 users in the forums

Media and the 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
WOW, # 2
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by stillpans4gold:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by putangina:
Some of you guys don't care about power rankings. That's fine! Don't be a hipster and tell people they're stupid for caring. Nobody likes hipsters. Besides, it's been almost a decade of suck. Let 'em have their fun. I never put much credence in these things back when we were good every year. But I admit, after so long it's actually kinda nice. Go ahead and continue not caring. But to avoid being douchey, don't click the link that says "POWER RANKINGS" if it annoys you.

When the subject is constantly at the top of the page it's kinda hard to ignore.

It's like the Alex Smith thread I want to avoid it, but if that's all everyone else is talking about

You do realize that when you comment in the thread it just puts it back at the top..........

No way? We have to make sure everyone knows about this!

No wai.

Oh damn I just done it too. Spread the word. Don't post, it makes the threads stay active.
#2 that says a lot. We will know more after we play the Giants, Ravens, and Steelers. We are now a marked team.
CBS Sportsline has us at 2
ESPN has us at 2
SB Nation has us at 2
Fox Sports Brian Billick has us at 3
Think NFL and it's "experts" are yet to come
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Nov 1, 2011 at 9:31 AM ]
Originally posted by overthemiddle:
#2 that says a lot. We will know more after we play the Giants, Ravens, and Steelers. We are now a marked team.

I say we go 3-0 against those teams
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
I bet we land at 3 with Pitt at #2

I agree but that Steelers win wasn't that impressive to me. New England has the 32nd ranked defense. It's easy to look good against sh1tty D. Warren Sapp was right when he said, "The Patriots are Brady, Welker and two Tight Ends. That's it!" Really, the only reason it's impressive to people is because they've been conditioned from past success to view the Patriots as elite...even though they're not.
# 2 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reading the ESPN comments, again, the uniformed (or maybe those just in denial) try to use the division as an excuse against us. lol, the haters should be upset, because the resurrection of Camelot is upon us!
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Reading the ESPN comments, again, the uniformed (or maybe those just in denial) try to use the division as an excuse against us. lol, the haters should be upset, because the resurrection of Camelot is upon us!

Those people are idiots we have only played 1 division game 5 out of our 6 wins are against non-division teams.
Can we please make a new thread for every week? I fcking hate these giant threads :(

Originally posted by Gore_21:
CBS Sportsline has us at 2
ESPN has us at 2
SB Nation has us at 2
Fox Sports Brian Billick has us at 3
Think NFL and it's "experts" are yet to come

i won't argue with that placement, but i hate that he says we have had a "favorable schedule" but its not "our fault." I hate that everyone feels to need to qualify our success somehow, even if it means inventing things.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by maximill15:
WOW, # 2

Championship.
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
Niners fans UNITE! Go bomb the discussion on ESPN!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/conversations/_/id/7176880/week-9
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Method:
Can we please make a new thread for every week? I fcking hate these giant threads :(

Ditto!
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Of teams with two losses or less, the 49ers have had the most difficult strength of schedule to date.

They are playing championship quality football.
Share 49ersWebzone