There are 630 users in the forums
Will the Niners beat Seattle in week 3?
Will the Niners beat Seattle in week 3?
Sep 23, 2016 at 4:51 PM
- ital
- Veteran
- Posts: 13
9ers 26 - Chickenhawks 10
Sep 23, 2016 at 6:23 PM
- smithgdwg
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,473
Seahawks 10
49ers 0
5 injuries for the 49ers. 3 season ending.
Playing Seattle sucks
49ers 0
5 injuries for the 49ers. 3 season ending.
Playing Seattle sucks
Sep 23, 2016 at 6:45 PM
- LVJay
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,847
49ers - 6
cawks -6
injuries - 6
#
cawks -6
injuries - 6
#
Sep 23, 2016 at 7:04 PM
- blm7754
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,785
Originally posted by blm7754:
If I remember right, Gabbert had one of his better games last year in Seattle. Here is his stat line from the 11/22 game in Seattle:
22 / 34 passes, 264 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT, 98.2 rating
We lost 13 - 29. But Mangini's s**tty defense is what lost us that game. We gave up 200+ rushing yards to Thomas Rawls!
I think we win this game easily. Our defense is better this year. Their offense is worse. Our OL is much better this year. Everything else is pretty much the same.
Forgot to add a score prediction so that I can come back to this post after the fact and tell you all I told you so....
49ers - 21
Cawks - 10
Sep 23, 2016 at 7:19 PM
- LVJay
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,847
Originally posted by Matchuu84:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Got another one...![]()
Never fails, cawkSuckers can't resist coming onto this forum / thread... they read, get butt hurt, take the bait, then post whiny comebacks (in their minds). Mentally weak trolls lol
Well 12 means 2 things, when they became fans, and the median age range
I use to laugh at that and thought it was just a joke untiI actually witnessed it (met a crap load who jumped on the wagon in 2012 / seen a lot of kids wearing cawkwear)... pathetic!!
Sep 23, 2016 at 9:33 PM
- OGS28
- Veteran
- Posts: 12
Originally posted by LVJay:
I use to laugh at that and thought it was just a joke untiI actually witnessed it (met a crap load who jumped on the wagon in 2012 / seen a lot of kids wearing cawkwear)... pathetic!!
I hate the Seahawks and most of their fans that I meet but there really isn't anything wrong with kids jumping on the wagon. My father was always a huge 49er fan and I really never got into it until I was about 12 when the Niners were actually exciting for me to watch. Not everyone is 40.
Sep 23, 2016 at 9:35 PM
- OGS28
- Veteran
- Posts: 12
But dear god, living on the west coast and watching the sudden epidemic of neon green shoes infect my city was and has been vomit inducing.
Sep 23, 2016 at 9:39 PM
- Fanaticofnfl
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,966
Originally posted by OGS28:
But dear god, living on the west coast and watching the sudden epidemic of neon green shoes infect my city was and has been vomit inducing.
I still remember in 2011 when they were nowhere to be found, lol.
I know this sounds disgusting/hypocritical of me, but I hope the Warriors bandwagon outgrows them. Don't want that Seattle stuff invading our territory!
[ Edited by Fanaticofnfl on Sep 23, 2016 at 9:40 PM ]
Sep 23, 2016 at 9:43 PM
- LVJay
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,847
Originally posted by OGS28:
Originally posted by LVJay:
I use to laugh at that and thought it was just a joke untiI actually witnessed it (met a crap load who jumped on the wagon in 2012 / seen a lot of kids wearing cawkwear)... pathetic!!
I hate the Seahawks and most of their fans that I meet but there really isn't anything wrong with kids jumping on the wagon. My father was always a huge 49er fan and I really never got into it until I was about 12 when the Niners were actually exciting for me to watch. Not everyone is 40.
Absolutely! That's (kids jumping on the wagon) a good thing for football, all sports and most things in life.
What my comment was referring to was based on how they go by the nickname the "12s" ... the sarcasm flag wasn't on, but you'll catch on.
Since they're 1-2 in Super Bowls, they also get clowned by being called the 1-2s (instead of 12s)... now you get the idea?
Sep 23, 2016 at 9:46 PM
- OGS28
- Veteran
- Posts: 12
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
I still remember in 2011 when they were nowhere to be found, lol.
I know this sounds disgusting/hypocritical of me, but I hope the Warriors bandwagon outgrows them. Don't want that Seattle stuff invading our territory!
Hopefully it's only going to take this one season of poor performance from Seattle to piss away the army of Lynch jerseys.
Here's to the cleansing starting this Sunday.
Sep 23, 2016 at 9:59 PM
- 9moon
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,286
With NO BeastMode who I once called "NineKillah", I really don't see how Seattle can give us a hard time...
Sep 23, 2016 at 10:05 PM
- OGS28
- Veteran
- Posts: 12
Originally posted by LVJay:
Absolutely! That's (kids jumping on the wagon) a good thing for football, all sports and most things in life.
What my comment was referring to was based on how they go by the nickname the "12s" ... the sarcasm flag wasn't on, but you'll catch on.
Since they're 1-2 in Super Bowls, they also get clowned by being called the 1-2s (instead of 12s)... now you get the idea?
To be fair, I'm highly intoxicated watching 49er / Panther highlights and jumped to the last post in the thread just to respond to something at the time.
Sep 23, 2016 at 10:09 PM
- 49ersforlife4952
- Veteran
- Posts: 269
Holy hell tell me about it I live in Seattle they get excited over a field goal in preseason. I cant stand the birds
[ Edited by 49ersforlife4952 on Sep 23, 2016 at 10:09 PM ]
Sep 23, 2016 at 10:11 PM
- 49ersforlife4952
- Veteran
- Posts: 269
niners win 24-10
Sep 24, 2016 at 7:26 AM
- PA9erFaithful
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,462
I definitely think we can win this game, if for no other reason than it seems to me that the Hawks are more beatable in day games, and their offensive line is AWFUL.
Niners win, 16-10.
Niners win, 16-10.