Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by Squirrel:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Give this dude more snaps on offense those other below avg. WRs starting over him need to take a backseat.
He has only been in for 13 offensive snaps and most of them have been just running clearing routes to open underneath stuff.
If only we had a QB that actually looked the WR's way...................... 
I know, right? Stupid quarterback can't throw to wide receivers. I can't believe our two leading receivers are Kerley and T. Smith.
Ohh My this is superb work, jeez to bad in the overrall picture (Called the NFL) Kerley is ranked #92 N Torrey is ranked #96 in the NFL, meaning even back ups in other teams have out played our WR corpse. meaning the position isn't being utilized the way it SHOULD BE!!!!!

First, you know "corpse" means dead body, right? I think the word you're looking for is "corps," although I can see how "corpse" would be fitting for our current wide receiver situation.
Second, Kerley, Smith and Patton have been targeted a total of 58 times, according to ESPN. This has resulted in 29 catches. McDonald and Celek have been targeted a total of 17 times, resulting in 10 catches. To say that the quarterback doesn't look the wide receivers' way is disingenuous. He does look their way more often than he does any other receiver running a pattern. In fact, the total targets to tight ends and running backs through three games has only been 33. Wide receivers, though, have been targeted 61 times. Again, this is according to ESPN's stats.
I think what you're trying to say is that Gabbert doesn't look for the deep ball.
[ Edited by Squirrel on Sep 29, 2016 at 9:42 AM ]