LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

2016 PYMWYMI, how many wins this year ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
13-3
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
13-3

I don't even laugh at this...in 2011, of the 182 votes, only about 40 picked 10 or more wins that season...mass majority were 7 wins or less.
5 wins, but I'm rooting for 3. I'm going to be rooting for Browns wins and 49ers losses every week unless the Seahawks need a win to get into the playoffs.
8-8
  • lazy
  • Veteran
10-6
8-8
7-9
7-9 or 8-8. Since we aren't as lucky as other teams with injuries, significant ones, or playing teams that had injured quarterback or what not like Seattle, I say seven wins. If we were lucky like other teams we would have nine wins.

7-9
8-8
9-7 Faithful.

Originally posted by NCommand:
13-3

I don't even laugh at this...in 2011, of the 182 votes, only about 40 picked 10 or more wins that season...mass majority were 7 wins or less.

Even after we got Harbaugh?
Kelly's proven he's a winner so its got to be better than last year. But that schedule is brutal.

I'm gonna say 9-7 cause I'm optimistic.
I'm not getting this whole "big horrible no-good world against them" schedule this year.

The teams the Niners are far enough below in reputation alone are Seahawks, Cardinals, Patriots and Panthers. But that alone doesn't spell doom, as they may not lose all of these.

There IS some rough travel and short weeks, but I'm seeing an 8-8 season.

So some folks can kiss their Number 1 Overall Pick Draft Crush goodbye.
It ain't happening.
The arrow is pointing up.
9-7
Originally posted by NCommand:
13-3

Even after we got Harbaugh?

Yeah. We hired Jim in January 2011 and the poll closed on August 18th. That said, it was a strike off season so fans were even more in the dark about expectations but either way, not many were expecting much at all...the difference was that was a veteran squad pieced together over years and Baalke made a lot of moves that off season.
[ Edited by NCommand on Jul 1, 2016 at 3:57 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone