I still say 4-12
Dolphins bears & rams
There are 540 users in the forums
2016 PYMWYMI, how many wins this year ?
Oct 21, 2016 at 7:44 PM
- dmax
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,900
Oct 22, 2016 at 6:17 AM
- SanDiego49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 52,352
Originally posted by mojave45:
Can we update our predictions?
6 seems, way out of reach now.
Oct 22, 2016 at 9:30 AM
- Andra
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,997
Not to late for my 11-5 prediction
Oct 22, 2016 at 3:23 PM
- mojave45
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,046
Originally posted by Andra:Not to late for my 11-5 prediction
Now that is funny!!
Oct 22, 2016 at 9:50 PM
- SFTifoso
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,883
2-14. Both wins against the rams.
Oct 22, 2016 at 9:51 PM
- mayo49
- Veteran
- Posts: 65,216
2-14
Oct 22, 2016 at 11:46 PM
- Young2Rice
- Veteran
- Posts: 71,773
"We can't a get worse record then last yearz tho cuz no tumsula tho lulz!"
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Oct 22, 2016 at 11:46 PM ]
Oct 23, 2016 at 3:44 AM
- smithgdwg
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,473
Originally posted by Young2Rice:"We can't a get worse record then last yearz tho cuz no tumsula tho lulz!"
Lol. Heard that one a lot.
Oct 24, 2016 at 1:21 AM
- PatrickWillisHOF
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,961
I love this thread.
Oct 24, 2016 at 4:00 AM
- blizzuntz
- Veteran
- Posts: 56,309
Originally posted by blizzuntz:Originally posted by SoCold:Originally posted by PacTiger:Originally posted by Joecool:Originally posted by Joecool:10-6
Bump, Sus! In case you weren't awake at midnight last night.
I changed mine to 10-6 too. Foolios giving too much cred to teams like the jets and bears.
10-6 sus! You listening?
I wish one person would list what 10 games they think the 49ers can win from the schedule.
lol
10 games... 2015 and 2016 combined
I'm thinking now it could be 2015,2016 and 2017 combined
Oct 24, 2016 at 4:03 AM
- Zealot
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,222
No wonder I'm s**t at pickem.
Oct 24, 2016 at 4:05 AM
- vamphunter23
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,903
Originally posted by dmax:
I still say 4-12
Dolphins bears & rams
RB for the Dolphins is gonna run for a 500 yards against us
Oct 24, 2016 at 6:31 AM
- mojave45
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,046
Originally posted by vamphunter23:Originally posted by dmax:I still say 4-12
Dolphins bears & rams
RB for the Dolphins is gonna run for a 500 yards against us
That's pessimistic. I say 300 because they will pull him and let their number 2 in. Wouldn't want your number one to get too tired running wild.
Oct 24, 2016 at 6:33 AM
- SoCold
- Hall of Dumb
- Posts: 133,175
Originally posted by SoCold:
Rams - W
@ Panthers - L
@ Seahawks - L
Cowboys - L
Cardinals- W
@ Bills - L
Buccaneers - W
BYE
Saints - L
@ Cardinals - L
Patriots - L
@ Dolphins- W
@ Bears - L
Jets - L
@ Falcons- L
@ Rams - L
Seahawks - W
I'll roll 5 wins.
I've given them too much credit.
Oct 24, 2016 at 7:00 AM
- harryj
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,002
Originally posted by SoCold:
Originally posted by SoCold:
Rams - W
@ Panthers - L
@ Seahawks - L
Cowboys - L
Cardinals- W
@ Bills - L
Buccaneers - W
BYE
Saints - L
@ Cardinals - L
Patriots - L
@ Dolphins- W
@ Bears - L
Jets - L
@ Falcons- L
@ Rams - L
Seahawks - W
I'll roll 5 wins.
I've given them too much credit.
i said 4 wins and im doubting that now
i thought we would beat bucs dolphins and bears
i dont think we can cleanly beat any team on our schedule with exceptions of maybe bears