Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 680 users in the forums

2016 PYMWYMI, how many wins this year ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
7-9
Put me down for 10-6
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,455
I'm going to say 9-7. It will be a very entertaining team to watch but we'll lose some games we "should" win. A big improvement over last year though.
//
Rams - W
@ Panthers - L
@ Seahawks - L
Cowboys - W
Cardinals - L
@ Bills - W
Buccs - W
Bye
Saints - W
@ Cardinals - L
Patriots - L
@ Dolphins - L
@ Bears - W
Jets - L
@ Falcons - W
@ Rams - W
Seahawks - L
8-8
[ Edited by Matchuu84 on Sep 8, 2016 at 2:02 PM ]
5-11
8-8
This thread is hilarious!!!
I aid 6-10. Boy was I off. 2-14 would be a miracle at this rate.
The defense let me down. In my defense, I had no idea how bad oneil actually was. Man, it's bad.
Don't see us winning another game this year
Originally posted by jays9ers:
Don't see us winning another game this year

Can we update our predictions?

6 seems, way out of reach now.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,149
I was being too much of a homer and giving chip too much props. The 2 win roster was accurate tho.
Originally posted by susweel:
I was being too much of a homer and giving chip too much props. The 2 win roster was accurate tho.

Yeah, we screwed the pooch on this one. Oh well, try again next year.
im still in at 4 although page isnt updated
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by susweel:
I was being too much of a homer and giving chip too much props. The 2 win roster was accurate tho.

Yeah, we screwed the pooch on this one. Oh well, try again next year.

i said wins are rams, TB, dolphins,bears
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone