LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 187 users in the forums

What are you excited about for this season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The entire team, ALL summer sixteen!
Baalke finally getting fired.
Originally posted by MBNINER90266:

Cool. Sounds exciting.
Sadly not to much. "we need to find how much depth there is in the Group" quote Coach Kelly 4th Aug. If he doesn't know that already I feel we are back where we started from last season. Hope I'm very wrong....
I expect the team to be bad, but with improved availability to higher quality streams of the games I am looking forward to seeing some younger guys play and progress.

I will go on record as being highly disappointed when we selected AA in the 1st last year. He's quickly grown on me and I find my self really looking forward to seeing his growth this season and already regret my initial thoughts on his ability for our team. I am looking forward to seeing if anyone is going to step up in the 1st 4 while Lynch is out, or if the team is going to have to rely on Brooks to pick up his game. I am looking forward to seeing if the hype surrounding Ward passes the smell test. Would be nice to have 2 solid guys on the outside. I want to see Where AD is at. I want to see how well he and Garnett play along side one another.

I think there are a few guys on offense who better be showing something this year or the team may begin to move on. Patton and Ellington specifically. McDLT seemed to come on some end of last year, hoping to see continued growth from him. I think we have a little bit of a log jam at RB with quite a bit of uncertainty.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MBNINER90266:

how original.
i like the young core of D

i love our DL and DB potential a bit young but i think we have a making of a strong core and want to see them develop

on O im not excited about much other than hyde
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
I agree with HarryJ..

i think this young guys will be looking up to Bowman while he's actually still hitting his PRIME... this D if can stay healthy can be as good as the one from BALTIMORE from years ago when Ray " Jagged Edge " Lewis was hitting his prime..
That it will bridge the gap between end of baseball season and beginning of regular season for the Warriors.

Well that and the offense probably won't bore me to tears and/or sleep this year.
Originally posted by 9moon:
I agree with HarryJ..

i think this young guys will be looking up to Bowman while he's actually still hitting his PRIME... this D if can stay healthy can be as good as the one from BALTIMORE from years ago when Ray " Jagged Edge " Lewis was hitting his prime..

Give me a hug damn it my lil moon. Get over here!

Not a hug for the first part doe lolz.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Aug 5, 2016 at 2:39 AM ]

Originally posted by WINiner:
I expect the team to be bad, but with improved availability to higher quality streams of the games I am looking forward to seeing some younger guys play and progress.

I will go on record as being highly disappointed when we selected AA in the 1st last year. He's quickly grown on me and I find my self really looking forward to seeing his growth this season and already regret my initial thoughts on his ability for our team. I am looking forward to seeing if anyone is going to step up in the 1st 4 while Lynch is out, or if the team is going to have to rely on Brooks to pick up his game. I am looking forward to seeing if the hype surrounding Ward passes the smell test. Would be nice to have 2 solid guys on the outside. I want to see Where AD is at. I want to see how well he and Garnett play along side one another.

I think there are a few guys on offense who better be showing something this year or the team may begin to move on. Patton and Ellington specifically. McDLT seemed to come on some end of last year, hoping to see continued growth from him. I think we have a little bit of a log jam at RB with quite a bit of uncertainty.

OTOH, I expect the team to be good...improving each game. But I don't think we win that many games for reasons noted elsewhere. 6 Ws, but we are in every game...exactly like BW's second yr here. Next yr you know what happened. And come to think of it, that 2nd yr was a 6 W yr also, but we were in each and every game. That is where I see us.
Our defense shutting down people, hyde running circles and through defenses, our QB minimizing mistakes, being competitive in games instead of getting the score ran up on us and we running the score up on others instead.
I am excited about the line.. On both sides of the ball. Next year we draft a lot differently in our position emphasis I think. And if we choose as wisely next year, that really could be something.
TWIN TOWERS
Continued Philosophy growth from chip

Full 16 from hyde

Can any of the te's step up

Will any of the unproven wr's make a splash

The Defense

Football
[ Edited by Allx9er on Aug 9, 2016 at 8:33 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone