LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 243 users in the forums

What are you excited about for this season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by vermonator:
Maybe their final record won't show it, but I think our offense will be fun to watch and the defense will be far better than last year. Win or lose, teams will come in laughing, but will leave huffing and puffing. I think we're going to wreck a few teams this season.

I love this!
I'm excited for Brooks to start again because of another stupid move by one of his OLB buddies. I'm excited for Marcus Rush and Jason Fanaika
I'm exited for the massive erection I will get when the Seahawks either choke in the playoffs yet again or if they miss the playoffs altogether.
Buckner and Armstead. That's all.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I will be happier than a pig in mud / crap if Buckner, Blair, Harold and Tank do well this season, and if we actually end up with 3 good WRs to light up opposing DBs (good ones) all year....
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
I'm excited for Brooks to start again because of another stupid move by one of his OLB buddies. I'm excited for Marcus Rush and Jason Fanaika

LOL, that emoto says it all
Aaron Lynch.....never mind.
I'm excited for Colin kaepernick to get another chance and blow it, so we can be rid of this classless piece of trash once and for all. I know it sounds like I'm not being a good fan but that's ok. Kaepernick is a destructive force on this team and needs to be purged. Maybe Harbaugh could have taught him to be a true man, qb and a leader. But that won't happen now.
Originally posted by beatintina49:
I'm excited for Colin kaepernick to get another chance and blow it, so we can be rid of this classless piece of trash once and for all. I know it sounds like I'm not being a good fan but that's ok. Kaepernick is a destructive force on this team and needs to be purged. Maybe Harbaugh could have taught him to be a true man, qb and a leader. But that won't happen now.

Harbaugh didn't teach anything but how to destroy a team
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Yes he's gotten much better since Harbaugh left, Harbaugh also guided Colin's penis into aldons girl.

Yes he's gotten much better since Harbaugh left, Harbaugh also guided Colin's penis into aldons girl.

We're 49ers and we can do whatever we want - JH

This
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Dawson kicking balls / not giving a rat's ass about emojis lol

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Meet-the-Niners-My-Favorite-Emoji/b95c5962-3129-4c56-8365-18937b425aa7
Changes are afoot! I can't wait to see how the OL looks with its new/old personnel and some real coaching. That's got to be the basis for all the other changes Kelly will make on offense. Could be exciting, will be interesting and entertaining to watch.
Share 49ersWebzone