Another baalke bust. Good lawd

Made some catches tonight...
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
baby Anquan

Yup
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Another baalke bust. Good lawd

Lol did u watch the game
I can't wait for Burbridge to unseat that overrated ass Patton.
[ Edited by Tru2RedNGold25 on Sep 1, 2016 at 10:22 PM ]
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
I can't for Burbridge to unseat that overrated ass Patton.

lol. Or just hope that they both step up and play well.
His problem in college was getting separation

Patton will surprise this year. I've never played understood the hate for the guy. He's hasn't really gotten a shot. My favorite thing about him is his passion. That's what I loved about Big Dix. I think guys like them are very important in a locker room.
Baalke sucks at drafting receivers man..give it up already sheesh... Jenkins Patton smelter Ellington even crabtree was kind of a disappointment..(I'm sure I'm missing a few more)..either just sign Wrs or just let chip picks the Wrs from now on and stick to drafting the defense bud
Anderson>Burbridge
Originally posted by yung_prophet_one:
Baalke sucks at drafting receivers man..give it up already sheesh... Jenkins Patton smelter Ellington even crabtree was kind of a disappointment..(I'm sure I'm missing a few more)..either just sign Wrs or just let chip picks the Wrs from now on and stick to drafting the defense bud

He didn't draft Crabtree and outside of AJ hasn't spent a high pick on WR since becoming GM he's traded or signed WRs.
Originally posted by KajunNiner:
Anderson>Burbridge

I think they both make it

Seems to keep getting better. I think he makes the 53 man roster and I think he will be a solid NFL pro.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
Burbridge has grandma suddenness.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

Patton will surprise this year. I've never played understood the hate for the guy. He's hasn't really gotten a shot. My favorite thing about him is his passion. That's what I loved about Big Dix. I think guys like them are very important in a locker room.
I think it has something to do with his foolish post-catch celebrations, like tea-bagging an opponent. It's pretty stupid tbh.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

Funny you mention Dixon, I also see Patton as the WR version of him. I like both players, but like Dixon, Patton just hasn't shown he's anything more than a part-time player and ST contributor. He's got a great shot this year to do some damage though, there's nobody challenging him for a starting spot.
Originally posted by xcfan:
Burbridge has grandma suddenness.

Strong hands though, and actually showed some suddenness turning up field quickly after the catch.
Share 49ersWebzone