49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 631 users in the forums

How many of you want the Kap drama to just go away?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How many of you want the Kap drama to just go away?

Originally posted by cciowa:
he is a victim

in the locker room? Have there been reports? What have they done to him?
Originally posted by mayo49:
Man, I've gone over all the scenarios and drafting Goff and using the remaining picks to build around him is the way to go. I just want Goff, man.

Would u want goff to sit his first year or start?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Would u want goff to sit his first year or start?

Sit.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 60,541
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I just want Goff.
i understand and would be ok .... but man.. i really want a elite pass rusher and o lineman with our first two picks. how about if we dump ck. maybe sign a vet and then draft a nice kid in round 3???

Man, I've gone over all the scenarios and drafting Goff and using the remaining picks to build around him is the way to go. I just want Goff, man.
perfectly understandable. I guess its cuz i know nothing about college football. so forget the names,. in your opinion. can we still get some quality pass rushers. o line guys. a wide out. a inside linebacker later if we follow your theory? it is also nice the kid. by reports. really really would like to play for us. i understand no one wants to come here and we are a laughing stock and everyone has it better than us and boone is the golden child we let get away .. but still
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 60,541
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by cciowa:
he is a victim

in the locker room? Have there been reports? What have they done to him?
hahahahah. sarcasm bud
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Would u want goff to sit his first year or start?

Sit.

Agree
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 60,541
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Would u want goff to sit his first year or start?

Sit.
we could do worse with blaine starting off. if we do get the kid.. lets do the exact opposite of what nolan did.... he did not sign a vet like garcia who lobbied to come back to us. instead just threw a unprepared alex to the wolves. I do not know this for sure but i bet you blaine would be a good team mate to any rookie qb even knowing they want his job
  • kray28
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,925
Originally posted by mayo49:
I just want Goff.

Yeah, except Goff sucks. Nothing special, probably a bust.
We don't need another Kaepernick thread.
Originally posted by mojave45:
We don't need another Kaepernick thread.
We need more Kaep Threads

  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I just want Goff.

Yeah, except Goff sucks. Nothing special, probably a bust.

Maybe, maybe not. I'm putting all my chips in, I think he's going to be a star. I just hope Dallas doesn't spoil it and takes him at #4.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Apr 8, 2016 at 9:57 AM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by mojave45:
We don't need another Kaepernick thread.
We need more Kaep Threads


Lmao!! Yes a little more cow bell er I mean kap threads lol
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I just want Goff.

Yeah, except Goff sucks. Nothing special, probably a bust.

Maybe, maybe not. I'm putting all my chips in, I think he's going to be a star. I just hope Dallas doesn't spoil it and takes him at #4.
I'm worried too. But goff sitting behind Blaine for a year sounds good
Originally posted by kray28:
Yeah, except Goff sucks. Nothing special, probably a bust.

He can read a defense, go through his progressions and consistently make an accurate throw with good touch from 5-10 yards out so that is already three more things than Kaepernick can do.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Apr 8, 2016 at 10:07 AM ]
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone