There are 583 users in the forums
Which current 49ers WR will have a big 2016?
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Which current 49ers WR will have a big 2016?
Feb 28, 2016 at 6:13 PM
- ltrain
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,926
Smelter
Mar 1, 2016 at 1:02 PM
- 49erGlory
- Veteran
- Posts: 311
Originally posted by ltrain:
Smelter
Yep, I Been saying this all along. Just watch....that kid is gonna bring his A game and get his shot to show his incredible talent and toughness IF he can stay healthy that is. I really really just hope we have a QB who can get the best out of him.
Mar 1, 2016 at 7:20 PM
- Zachary
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,989
I'm excited about seeing preseason games. I want to see Rogers, smelter, white, Anderson. I want to see them with this offense
or Isaac Bruce
or Isaac Bruce
Mar 5, 2016 at 1:23 AM
- MFWIC
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,258
Originally posted by Zachary:I'm excited about seeing preseason games. I want to see Rogers, smelter, white, Anderson. I want to see them with this offense
or Isaac Bruce
Thought they rested first stringers in pre season.... Oh wait
Mar 5, 2016 at 5:56 AM
- brodiebluebanaszak
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,494
Mar 5, 2016 at 8:07 AM
- NCommand
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 123,365
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
I'm assuming that's the last of your positivity rolling down that desolate road?
Mar 5, 2016 at 1:09 PM
- brodiebluebanaszak
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,494
Contemplating wide receiver development and us is like....

What happened to us we used to be good at it

What happened to us we used to be good at it
Mar 5, 2016 at 1:10 PM
- NorthBay49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 11,632
I think patton is the safest bet so I'll pick patton
Mar 5, 2016 at 1:18 PM
- strickac
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,176
I think Torrey finally does something. Chip's offense will open some things up down the field.