LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 154 users in the forums

Who Does Hue Choose?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who Does Hue Choose?

Originally posted by fly15:
Hopefully not us

I agree
If NYG is really interested, I don't see how any HC candidate could choose anywhere else.
There is no security with this job. They flame out this next coming year, which is very likely, Baalke could be out of a job. Who's to say the next GM even wants to keep Hue. Not very often to head coaches survive a GM shift.
[ Edited by mutant-man49 on Jan 11, 2016 at 6:13 AM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
hmm, let's see. Go work for a team that gives you what you want, including control of the roster. Or go with the team who's GM wants full control of the roster, is always looking over your back, leaking rumors to the media and is down on the field coaching your DBs. tough choice.
Giants make a lot of sense
Browns till he gets fired in 3 years
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Stay with Cincy, Marvin will be gone after next year. .
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
hmm, let's see. Go work for a team that gives you what you want, including control of the roster and whose FO, HC and QB's changes every other year. Or go with the team whose GM wants full control of the roster but will value your input, can draft defensive talent which is not your forte, and will work closely with you in acquiring talent through all channels. tough choice.

FTFY.
I'll be shocked if he doesn't go to the Giants. They just don't fire their coaches very often.

If he comes to the Niners rather than the Giants, that's got to mean he REALLY wants the job.
Originally posted by crake49:
I'll be shocked if he doesn't go to the Giants. They just don't fire their coaches very often.

If he comes to the Niners rather than the Giants, that's got to mean he REALLY wants the job.

this. you just don't turn down the opportunity to coach in NY.

Originally posted by jedediahyork:

this. you just don't turn down the opportunity to coach in NY.

But again, if he actually DOES end up choosing the Niners, that would be a great sign to me that things aren't as bad with the organization as most of us think.

I'm not counting on it, though.
But again, if he actually DOES end up choosing the Niners, that would be a great sign to me that things aren't as bad with the organization as most of us think.

I'm not counting on it, though.

At this point its starting to look like "who will choose Hue?"

If he really wanted the Browns, I think a deal would be done by now. They arent interviewing anyone else and have been leaking plenty about making a push for him. If he wants that job, it is his, that he is not Browns HC tells me he is holding out for something else.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Jan 12, 2016 at 10:18 AM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
At this point its starting to look like "who will choose Hue?"

If he really wanted the Browns, I think a deal would be done by now. They arent interviewing anyone else and have been leaking plenty about making a push for him. If he wants that job, it is his, that he is not Browns HC tells me he is holding out for something else.

He could be using the Giants interest as leverage and the Niners could be using the Coughlin interview as leverage. Or it could be that he's heard the Niners and the Browns offer and wants to hear the Giants offer before he makes a decision - Occam's Razor.
Who has the largest wheel barrel? Cause he wants to get paid, and someone has to dump some cash on him!
He CHOSE Cleveland.

in b4 lock
Share 49ersWebzone