There are 172 users in the forums

Mods, Please Lock - Updated Poll Above

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Mods, Please Lock - Updated Poll Above

Edit: updated and made a new thread with new poll without Payton.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jan 6, 2016 at 5:43 PM ]
I voted in Gase but I don't think he is coming here(Indy has Luck and a much better team) so if we can't hire him I would vote in Sean McDermott, Hue Jackson, David Shaw or Kyle Shanahan.
[ Edited by joaosoarrs99 on Jan 3, 2016 at 9:59 AM ]
We might not have to trade for Sean Payton after all i am hearing they want him out whether they trade him or not he is a gonner we should wait it out N go after our man.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by joaosoarrs99:
I voted in Gase but I don't think he is coming here(Indy has Luck and a much better team) so if we can't hire him I would vote in Sean McDermott, Hue Jackson, David Shaw or Kyle Shanahan.

If I were Gase there would be no way I would consider the 9ers after what they did last year.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Hard to narrow it down to 1 name. I am inclined to go old school with weight in most part. Not in any particular order:

• Mike Holmgren
  • Mike/Kyle Shanahan Package
  • Sean Payton

And definitely NO to Chip Kelly. That BS college spread offense is not going to work.
Rascal, I would amend your post to : "after the way Jed did last yr". I don't know, maybe it WAS trent. But it was a fuster cluck if there ever was one, ending in the hire of the amazing....BIG NOTHING.

Ditto rascal....NO to chip Kelly...Hue, shanahan, shula, payton, dave shaw, , urban meyer, saban, gase, all good choices. Kelly is pure poison and would wipe this franchise off the map
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Jan 3, 2016 at 11:03 AM ]
Will Gase bring back Fangio? If so yes please!!!
Kelley is last choice.
Payton or Jackson.
MIKE SHANAHAN - simply because he'll get the most respect and fear from the other team's coaches...

knowing that alone, we wont be taken too lightly, and often, coaches from the opposing team with great respect will be a bit uptight with the game planning and result are often comes out different..

lol Hue Jackson leading? "Remember that time he led the Raiders to 8-8? Awesome!!"

I don't see a jim tomsula option
Originally posted by Niners99:
lol Hue Jackson leading? "Remember that time he led the Raiders to 8-8? Awesome!!"

Bill Belichick had 4 loosing seasons in 5 years with the Browns before going to the Patriots.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Not gonna vote until Tomsula is officially fired. I think Shannahan is a good option tho if all we're gonna do is change coaches and not add a president. He can get good assistants and could possibly start us an actual quality coaching pipeline.
have yall seen the Bleacher Report that the 49ers are supposedly considering Chip Kelly for the job? lol
Share 49ersWebzone