There are 241 users in the forums

Mods, Please Lock - Updated Poll Above

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Mods, Please Lock - Updated Poll Above

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9moon:
MIKE SHANAHAN - simply because he'll get the most respect and fear from the other team's coaches...

knowing that alone, we wont be taken too lightly, and often, coaches from the opposing team with great respect will be a bit uptight with the game planning and result are often comes out different..

Who would fear Mike Shanahan? He has won 9 or less games in 6 of his last 7 seasons.
Originally posted by DeHubb:
have yall seen the Bleacher Report that the 49ers are supposedly considering Chip Kelly for the job? lol

Really as much as most would hate this.. Our players could run his system better then Philly did imo
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
have yall seen the Bleacher Report that the 49ers are supposedly considering Chip Kelly for the job? lol

Sean Payton, Hue Jackson, Josh McDaniels in that order.

Right we fired a guy for alienating players, the front office and the owner....only to consider a guy who is not half the coach, and was just fired for alienating players, the front office and the owner..rinse...lather....repeat!
Coll
Originally posted by Zachary13White:

Really as much as most would hate this.. Our players could run his system better then Philly did imo

Collin Kaep pro bowl next season
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
chip
hue
gase
Gun to my head out of that List

1A. Sean Payton
1B. Holmgren
1C. Chip Kelly
1D. Shannahan
  • HERN
  • Veteran
I voted for Payton.

My top 3 would be
Payton
Jackson
Kelly

We need an offensive minded coach to revamp this team. I like the possibilities of attracting free agents with a head coach like Payton.
Jeff Tedford!

Originally posted by billbird2111:
Jeff Tedford!

Haha he just spent last year coaching my cfl team the bc lions
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Jeff Tedford!

Haha he just spent last year coaching my cfl team the bc lions

I know, and for some reason he resigned at the end of the season. Fresno State should have fired their embarrassment of a HC and offered the moon and the stars to Jeff to come back home. But, no...
Want: Holmgren, Goff

Expect: Mangini, Emmanuel Ogbah

Let's not forget what family owns this team.
Originally posted by ronniefreakinlott42:
Want: Holmgren, Goff

Expect: Mangini, Emmanuel Ogbah

Let's not forget what family owns this team.

The same family that won 5 SBs.
I want Shaw the most, but that's unrealistic, so give me Payton, Jackson, or Holmgren (all of which are in the top three on this poll)
Share 49ersWebzone