LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 401 users in the forums

49er.com E-mail from website for refund

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by nj9er:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Enjoy the other games. But I still had to LOL at your post because people paid 30k+ on a seating license and 700 on season tickets for only one team. And we're not even talking about other cost such as transportation, food, and items at the concession stands....

But go ahead and complain about your measly 300 you paid for a service which allows you to watch EVERY game

The PSLs you cannot do anything about but then can be sold at anytime and you can get your money back. I know some people bought them here in NJ and sold them for a profit so I don't feel bad for them since it is an investment. Also like I said people can sell those tickets if they no longer wish to go to the games. Concessions are immediately consumed but if your drink sucks or your food is terrible the vendors will give you back your money. Parking and transportation your out of luck but like I said you can resell the tickets at anytime. The Sunday Ticket has no resale value. Yeah I do get every game but I also get RedZone which comes with a standard cable package.

All in all the product on the field is garbage was largely my point.
So did you write to the other teams that suck too ?

to save yourself from future disappointment, dont buy anything again ?
Seems like a worthwhile cause.... Maybe, start a GoFundMe so we all can donate?....
  • MikeD
  • Veteran
If this works I will look for a refund of my Kaepernick Jersey
  • nj9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MikeD:

All the people that bought Hayne jerseys should ask for refunds.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by MikeD:

All the people that bought Hayne jerseys should ask for refunds.

after all the money americans spent on Crocodile Dundee movies? we're hardly even.
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Nov 2, 2015 at 1:32 PM ]
Today I tried e-mailing the 49ers though the contact us page on their website. I was requesting a refund or reimbursement for the money I spend for the DirecTV Sunday Ticket. When I go to submit my e-mail I keep getting an error message it will not let me submit my e-mail. Not sure if anyone else has tried to e-mail them and had similar issues. Please let me know if you have.

Also I would like to encourage other people in my situation who pay for every NFL game when they only really want to watch one team play to submit similar request. One it is unfair to ask someone to pay for an entire package when they only really want one item from that package. Also it is unfair that I am paying a decent amount of money for a substandard product. If I were to go to a movie that I didn't like in most cases I would get a refund or at least a coupon for a free or discounted ticket for the next movie I went to see. I feel like the NFL should be held to this same standard of customer service.

So first off, there are really two separate issues here. I used to be an Operations Manager for DirecTV's customer retention department, so I can say a lot about the Sunday Ticket. Obviously the 49ers team have no involvement with refunding a DirecTV product. And as much as I understand the frustration with the quality of the team this year, it's about the same as going to the theater and paying to watch a movie - that you don't like.

I also understand you only use the ticket for the 49ers, and you feel it's not worth the money you're paying for it. And you're right, you're not getting the full vlue out of it. But $300 for the games that aren't nationally televised, is basically $20-25 a game. Not horrible when you compare it to the cost of going to see a game in person. You also get access to the NFL Network, if it isn't already in your base package. If someone at DTV actually told you that you were paying for one team and the rest was free, I'm sorry. That was a horrible example and explanation. I compare it to buying HBO. I am paying $14.99 a month, if I watch two movies or two hundred. It is a package deal. It's the contract that has been worked out with the NFL and they call a lot of the shots (someone mentioned how NBA League Pass is different - different organization, different negotiation). DirecTV works hard to keep this contract with the NFL, and to keep it exclusive (Trust me, they pay a LOT of money for this), and straight up on paper DTV loses money (Cost of the contracts vs. paid Sunday Ticket subscriptions). But, DirecTV also uses the ST as an incentive for new customers as well as keeping current subscribers. That being said, next year call DirecTV. Tell them your frustration with the ticket, and ask if they have any discounts available. Depending on a few factors, you could get the ST at a discount or even free.
Weak claim.
I want a refund because I didn't pay to watch this train wreck. I was promised winning with class and superbowls. f**k you Jed. Gimme my money back.
[ Edited by SFTifoso on Nov 2, 2015 at 5:16 PM ]
I swear many guys on here are vicious towards fellow Niner fans expressing a warranted feeling about our dissatisfaction with the product on the field. Chill out and quit assuming the worst about our fellow Niner brothers.

Share 49ersWebzone