Originally posted by nj9er:
Today I tried e-mailing the 49ers though the contact us page on their website. I was requesting a refund or reimbursement for the money I spend for the DirecTV Sunday Ticket. When I go to submit my e-mail I keep getting an error message it will not let me submit my e-mail. Not sure if anyone else has tried to e-mail them and had similar issues. Please let me know if you have.
Also I would like to encourage other people in my situation who pay for every NFL game when they only really want to watch one team play to submit similar request. One it is unfair to ask someone to pay for an entire package when they only really want one item from that package. Also it is unfair that I am paying a decent amount of money for a substandard product. If I were to go to a movie that I didn't like in most cases I would get a refund or at least a coupon for a free or discounted ticket for the next movie I went to see. I feel like the NFL should be held to this same standard of customer service.
You're one of those dudes who goes to a restaurant, orders the food, eats everything and then goes to the manager demanding a refund because the food was terrible aren't you?

If you have an issue with Sunday Ticket, take that up with DirecTv.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Nov 2, 2015 at 9:48 AM ]