49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 741 users in the forums

I Hate this team

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Good thing is I already on 5th stage of grief when Niners chose Tomsula. My hope for Niners will only comes back when somebody with real knowledge of football take charge of Niners franchise. It's gonna be a long wait...
my pipedream is that jed fires his FO and tomsula/coaching staff. hires a football guy to set things straight here. said football guy hires a GM and then hires an up and coming coach. and jed recedes and then recedes some more. he is job is well watching the game and grass.
Originally posted by NIMV4683:
Good thing is I already on 5th stage of grief when Niners chose Tomsula. My hope for Niners will only comes back when somebody with real knowledge of football take charge of Niners franchise. It's gonna be a long wait...
When Harbaugh got hired you could feel his presence there was something about him that made you feel confident that this team is goin in the right direction. I'm 29 and Dnt really really remember the 94 sb team and all my teen years were the Erickson Nolan sing years I'm terrified that it's this team is headed in that direction.I wear my 49er gear with pride everyday I hope and pray that this is just a little bump and that we could rebuild 5his quickly
im sorry my man the writing is on the wall. this team is in for dark years again for another decade
Originally posted by Niner_Faithful_MTL:
When Harbaugh got hired you could feel his presence there was something about him that made you feel confident that this team is goin in the right direction. I'm 29 and Dnt really really remember the 94 sb team and all my teen years were the Erickson Nolan sing years I'm terrified that it's this team is headed in that direction.I wear my 49er gear with pride everyday I hope and pray that this is just a little bump and that we could rebuild 5his quickly
Originally posted by Baalkethegreat:
im sorry my man the writing is on the wall. this team is in for dark years again for another decade

Im trYing very hard not to accept the fact that this team has gone to that point... it hurts man.. brakes my heart
im starting to think the Bye is the hard date for change.

JT giving his "seasoned" players a chance to find some form before he weilds the axe and really starts shaking things up. By that stage the season will be well and trully over and no-one is going to have a go a JT for experimenting for 2016


do i agree with it...no. but only time will tell
it breaks my heart too my man.
Originally posted by Niner_Faithful_MTL:
Originally posted by Baalkethegreat:
im sorry my man the writing is on the wall. this team is in for dark years again for another decade

Im trYing very hard not to accept the fact that this team has gone to that point... it hurts man.. brakes my heart
Yeah. All we can do is watch and wait.

Venting on the zone helps.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Yeah. All we can do is watch and wait.

Venting on the zone helps.


Dnt know a lot of die hard niners fans close to me.. so it's gd to come here and let it out sometimes get other die hard fans opinion and thoughts
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I was born in 89 last time the Niners won a sb I was 5 basically all I can remember are the dark years and those 3 years of success we had under Harbaugh fml

Aside from the garbage post SB47, The most recent time that pisses me off the most was the immediate removal of the interim tag on Sing. Had they just waited 2 weeks or so Shanahan, Holmgren and Gruden were all available. We wouldn't have wasted 2009-10 with sing. That's what stings like a b***h, we basically wasted Willis's uber years. 2011- Pat was great, but 2007-2010 Willis was otherworldly. Our title window with proper coaching should have been 2009-2013. Honestly, I'd go back further this team could have been a playoff team starting in 2007. We just pissed away so many years with bad coaching.
[ Edited by Niners816 on Oct 29, 2015 at 6:23 AM ]
Originally posted by Niners816:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I was born in 89 last time the Niners won a sb I was 5 basically all I can remember are the dark years and those 3 years of success we had under Harbaugh fml

Aside from the garbage post SB47, The most recent time that pisses me off the most was the immediate removal of the interim tag on Sing. Had they just waited 2 weeks or so Shanahan, Holmgren and Gruden were all available. We wouldn't have wasted 2009-10 with sing. That's what stings like a b***h, we basically wasted Willis's uber years. 2011- Pat was great, but 2007-2010 Willis was otherworldly. Our title window with proper coaching should have been 2009-2013. Honestly, I'd go back further this team could have been a playoff team starting in 2007. We just pissed away so many years with bad coaching.

If there's anything legitimately sad reading this thread are the Niner fans too young to have experienced the great years. We take for granted how "recent" that used to be until now it's been 17 years since Steve Young retired, and 20/21 since we last won a chip. 2002/2003 could be considered the last of that era.

It was a great time, and I will say to our youngsters on here, 2011 was special for many of us old timer folk. In some ways maybe we needed just a little bit of dark ages to appreciate how good we had it.

Nothing will ever top 1981, but 2011 would have easily been a close second had we gone all the way, maybe a 1a for some.

Here's hoping we get a 6th sometime in the next 10-15 years. Enough with the "quest for 6".......it's always ongoing.....and it will be great no matter how it goes down.
Originally posted by Niners816:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I was born in 89 last time the Niners won a sb I was 5 basically all I can remember are the dark years and those 3 years of success we had under Harbaugh fml

Aside from the garbage post SB47, The most recent time that pisses me off the most was the immediate removal of the interim tag on Sing. Had they just waited 2 weeks or so Shanahan, Holmgren and Gruden were all available. We wouldn't have wasted 2009-10 with sing. That's what stings like a b***h, we basically wasted Willis's uber years. 2011- Pat was great, but 2007-2010 Willis was otherworldly. Our title window with proper coaching should have been 2009-2013. Honestly, I'd go back further this team could have been a playoff team starting in 2007. We just pissed away so many years with bad coaching.

Agreed.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 60,541
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Niners816:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I was born in 89 last time the Niners won a sb I was 5 basically all I can remember are the dark years and those 3 years of success we had under Harbaugh fml

Aside from the garbage post SB47, The most recent time that pisses me off the most was the immediate removal of the interim tag on Sing. Had they just waited 2 weeks or so Shanahan, Holmgren and Gruden were all available. We wouldn't have wasted 2009-10 with sing. That's what stings like a b***h, we basically wasted Willis's uber years. 2011- Pat was great, but 2007-2010 Willis was otherworldly. Our title window with proper coaching should have been 2009-2013. Honestly, I'd go back further this team could have been a playoff team starting in 2007. We just pissed away so many years with bad coaching.

Agreed.

country and gore were both at the top of their game as well. great observation., those were truly the lost years with a awful coach who had great talent. that hire was a prefect example of a knee jerk thing for a desperate fan base who were willing to cling to anyone. i was powerless to vent at the due to the fact i was banned and was on the island and banned souls and lost trolls. no cc, sing in charge, our team getting blown out every time they went on the road, those were truly dark times in the zone
Hate the management. Hate the coaching. Love the team (mostly). Niner for life.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 60,541
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by Niners816:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I was born in 89 last time the Niners won a sb I was 5 basically all I can remember are the dark years and those 3 years of success we had under Harbaugh fml

Aside from the garbage post SB47, The most recent time that pisses me off the most was the immediate removal of the interim tag on Sing. Had they just waited 2 weeks or so Shanahan, Holmgren and Gruden were all available. We wouldn't have wasted 2009-10 with sing. That's what stings like a b***h, we basically wasted Willis's uber years. 2011- Pat was great, but 2007-2010 Willis was otherworldly. Our title window with proper coaching should have been 2009-2013. Honestly, I'd go back further this team could have been a playoff team starting in 2007. We just pissed away so many years with bad coaching.

If there's anything legitimately sad reading this thread are the Niner fans too young to have experienced the great years. We take for granted how "recent" that used to be until now it's been 17 years since Steve Young retired, and 20/21 since we last won a chip. 2002/2003 could be considered the last of that era.

It was a great time, and I will say to our youngsters on here, 2011 was special for many of us old timer folk. In some ways maybe we needed just a little bit of dark ages to appreciate how good we had it.

Nothing will ever top 1981, but 2011 would have easily been a close second had we gone all the way, maybe a 1a for some.

Here's hoping we get a 6th sometime in the next 10-15 years. Enough with the "quest for 6".......it's always ongoing.....and it will be great no matter how it goes down.

81 may not have been the flashiest or the most dominate,,. but it was the "first" and that is why us old school folks cling to that year as the best!.. i really think had willie mcgee not got hurt, we would have won the super bowl in 76!
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone