49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 376 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - 2015 Week 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by niners94:
Just benching Devey and pears would greatly improve the team. Maybe start AA.

But that might hurt their feelings.

But if they do this now it's even more of a slap in the face to us arm chair Qbs who knew these guys were a joke from the start of the season. If this is the case I really believe the coaches are just, quite frankly, dumb.
Originally posted by PowderdToastMn:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Torrey Smith @TorreySmithWR
Unacceptable....that was sorry

Thank God they beat Baltimore. Otherwise, he might regret his decision to sign lol.

I feel for this dude. I can honestly see him asking for a trade. Torrey seems like a chill dude who wants to win. Probably hates Q for talking him into coming here lol
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Mangini can go first, dude took a defense that had been well coached in an effective scheme and basically blew it up to run some generic Lovie Smith type BS.

Yep Manjeanie needs to go
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
I feel for this dude. I can honestly see him asking for a trade. Torrey seems like a chill dude who wants to win. Probably hates Q for talking him into coming here lol

Its not like he'd be much better off in Baltimore. Pretty sure there's plenty of guys in the locker room who want to win and are pissed off right now, including Boldin. The sooner they get this turned around the better.
Fire the GM and HC and Manvagina and Jeep Cherokee and Promote Tomas Rathman #44 to Interim the rest of the year .
Originally posted by Lutch57:
Originally posted by rominjoe:
Originally posted by Judge82Dredd:
I hope that Kap lovers shut up once for all.
Kap is no Qb

None outside of unrealistic die hard niner fans consider Kap a aweious qb anymore. The only wsy to fix him I can see is to hire alex smith to hold his clipboard for him and explain whats going on the way it worked out in 2012. Alex was always more that kinda guy, while kap can do what hes told so long as its explained really well.

My god anyone that thinks Kapernick was the problem tonight should probably stop watching football right now.....you don't understand the game


I understand you put points up to win, and 3 doesnt win it. Most professional teams are expected to put up double digits from their offense. His weapons have been successful with other teams but not here. Why is that? Bad OLine? Oh yeah, but so was Wilsons. Put up 20 points. Bad coach? Wo question. The guy cant even form a coherent sentence. But Defend kap all you like but I see a qb who's confused, and the whole league knows it. Hes currently part of the problem. Just bc he didnt throw 2 pick 6s in the first 5 minutes doesnt mean im ready to call him legit. Your insults border on lunacy...
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
I feel for this dude. I can honestly see him asking for a trade. Torrey seems like a chill dude who wants to win. Probably hates Q for talking him into coming here lol

Its not like he'd be much better off in Baltimore. Pretty sure there's plenty of guys in the locker room who want to win and are pissed off right now, including Boldin. The sooner they get this turned around the better.

We'll I know that it just sucks that a guy with talent like his who could have gone to any other team is just non existent here. You would think he's a scrub lol. That being said I feel for a lot of guys on the team Q, Hyde, Staley, Bow, Lynch, Brooks. They don't deserve this s**t at least they are trying out there
fans didn't care showed up in the second quarter a lot sold their seats to Seattle fans. Players didn't care....there was one hit in the game ...one..literally the first time I've seen a niner player hit someone this season. Collecting pay checks.

And the coaching staff who is worst of all, is clueless. The Seahawks are not good, they will not make the playoffs. This team would be completely different with different play calling and scheme. It's buried us.
[ Edited by Lutch57 on Oct 22, 2015 at 9:57 PM ]
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
We'll I know that it just sucks that a guy with talent like his who could have gone to any other team is just non existent here. You would think he's a scrub lol. That being said I feel for a lot of guys on the team Q, Hyde, Staley, Bow, Lynch, Brooks. They don't deserve this s**t at least they are trying out there

Oh yeah and f**k Boone and his making googly eyes at Wilson at the end of the game.
Originally posted by rominjoe:
Originally posted by Lutch57:
Originally posted by rominjoe:
Originally posted by Judge82Dredd:
I hope that Kap lovers shut up once for all.
Kap is no Qb

None outside of unrealistic die hard niner fans consider Kap a aweious qb anymore. The only wsy to fix him I can see is to hire alex smith to hold his clipboard for him and explain whats going on the way it worked out in 2012. Alex was always more that kinda guy, while kap can do what hes told so long as its explained really well.

My god anyone that thinks Kapernick was the problem tonight should probably stop watching football right now.....you don't understand the game


I understand you put points up to win, and 3 doesnt win it. Most professional teams are expected to put up double digits from their offense. His weapons have been successful with other teams but not here. Why is that? Bad OLine? Oh yeah, but so was Wilsons. Put up 20 points. Bad coach? Wo question. The guy cant even form a coherent sentence. But Defend kap all you like but I see a qb who's confused, and the whole league knows it. Hes currently part of the problem. Just bc he didnt throw 2 pick 6s in the first 5 minutes doesnt mean im ready to call him legit. Your insults border on lunacy...

Kap is just as big of an issue as the oline and coaching staff. All 3 are just awful.
Originally posted by rominjoe:
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Deion Sanders was right about this team. This team should be ashamed of itself.

This- he also said the Colts need to be careful to see us as an example of what happens when a GM and owners' ego conflict with a good HC....

Ha! Deion was one of the phony leakers all last year!!

Lol I don't think Pagano is a good coach. See punt play last week. Indy has nothing to worry about, when it comes to matching this dumpster fire of a team
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Originally posted by jimrat:
Maiocco posted big changes ahead for this team.........hmmmmmm
like what

http://www.ninersnation.com/2015/10/22/9601912/what-would-big-changes-entail-for-the-49ers

hopefully geep gets fired!!! mangini has been doing a good job but the offense can't generate any points. Defense played really good today. also pinion needs to go!!!!!

Idk what game you've been watching man but this "defensive scheme" of his ain't working, the only time I can say they played well was against GB. All I gotta say is for the people that wants Baalke out, be careful what you ask for. Next GM might be more of a puppet to the owner rather than being a GM.. At least Baalke knows his sh*t whether people likes him or not.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
We'll I know that it just sucks that a guy with talent like his who could have gone to any other team is just non existent here. You would think he's a scrub lol. That being said I feel for a lot of guys on the team Q, Hyde, Staley, Bow, Lynch, Brooks. They don't deserve this s**t at least they are trying out there

Oh yeah and f**k Boone and his making googly eyes at Wilson at the end of the game.

Lol what happened I turned it off after the 3rd
Has everyone forget that Baalke brought in Wright, Dockett and devey and pears? Great additions.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Lol what happened I turned it off after the 3rd

Dude was basically eye-f**king the hell out of Wilson after the game, acting all giddy.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone