49ers vs. Commanders Tickets Available! →

There are 500 users in the forums

49er you miss the most?(from the 2011-2014)49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49er you miss the most?(from the 2011-2014)49ers

Vernon Davis
Originally posted by NCommand:
None. Niner fan don't live in the past. LOL

Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Originally posted by NCommand:
None. Niner fan don't live in the past. LOL


but 5 rings!
I love pwilly, but cowboy. I would have said aldon for awhile, but I dont like him anymore, guy is a ungrateful douche. But cowboy, now that was a monster, a football player who could have played in any era and dominated.
Miss with my heart: Willis
Miss with my mind: Justin

I voted Justin, because our pass rush difficulties are more of a concern for the current team that the rest.
Jim Harbaugh
Cowboy was my favorite but honestly it hurt not seeing Willis the 1st game. I kept looking expecting to see him, it was kinda reflex of some sort I guess.
Originally posted by NCommand:
None. I don't live in the past. LOL

Fixed
Originally posted by SoCold:



By Far...Hall of Famer. The only FEARED player by opponents, such a rarity these days...
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
Originally posted by NCommand:
None. I don't live in the past. LOL

Fixed

Perfect!
Edward J DeBartelo Jr
Originally posted by NCommand:
None. Niner fan don't live in the past. LOL

Does "missing" anyone necessarily mean you are living in the past? If so, the draft war room is like living in the future, right? Both of which are technically impossible.
Willis and Gore

But Willis... That was greatness
All of em but i missed willis the most
the player i miss the most is still on the team, kinda....Vernon Davis....i wish he would return to the player he was 2 seasons ago...we need it bad
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone