Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 642 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at NEW YORK GIANTS - 2015 Week 5

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
I guess if ur a real faithful 49er fan all u do is whine b*tch N kick tha team ur a so-called die-hard fan of !!!

What about the ones that said what they had to say and hoped for the best and now this? What about the fans that have stuck with this team through the dark ages? What about the fans that saw things for what they are? F#ck that.... We deserved to be pissed the F off and have every right too... It's been some hard fnnnn years.. We go 8-8 and have some problems, so we fire him and get these bozos and we are talking about the draft by week 5. How should those fans act????
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,544
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
You're completely delusional if you think getting rid of Harbaugh was the right move.

It was not gonna work anymore.

Needed to hire a new HC that would excite the fanbase equally though. That would have bought more time during a rebuilding year.


This
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Where are Ncommand and 49allthetime. They defended every move of the offseason and tried convince people Tomsula and his staff were confident and that the roster was stacked. Any level headed person knew this team was doomed to four wins back in February. Now 4 looks like a stretch

I'm still confident this roster is "stacked". There's a lot of talent on it. We just need the right coaching staff to put it all together, a la Harbaugh transforming that pitiful 2010 49ers team into a 13-3 Super Bowl contender.

Eh, its not that stacked. I thought 10 wins was the max if everything went their way. But then you had Kilgore, Thomas injuries slow them down. And Aldon being an idiot. So then 8-8 seemed like the best they could pull out. But the backup OL has played poorly, and the younger guys on D have struggled. And the playcalling on defense has been spurious in every road game. And then Kap had two weeks of being scared.

So, yeah, in a perfect world they have 8-8 talent right now IMO. But the bad things are snowballing, and 1-4 wins is probably the zone they'll finish in.

I wasn't trying to say were stacked like a Super Bowl contender, hence the quotations. But there's definitely talent on this team to make the Playoffs, at least on paper. But it takes a coaching staff too. At this rate, I think we finish 5-11 at best if we don't improve.
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
What about the ones that said what they had to say and hoped for the best and now this? What about the fans that have stuck with this team through the dark ages? What about the fans that saw things for what they are? F#ck that.... We deserved to be pissed the F off and have every right too... It's been some hard fnnnn years.. We go 8-8 and have some problems, so we fire him and get these bozos and we are talking about the draft by week 5. How should those fans act????

This
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,544
Where the hell.was the.D.that.kept the packers to.17 points? All this.zone BS killed the W for us tonite
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,544
Originally posted by ninercrue666:
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
What about the ones that said what they had to say and hoped for the best and now this? What about the fans that have stuck with this team through the dark ages? What about the fans that saw things for what they are? F#ck that.... We deserved to be pissed the F off and have every right too... It's been some hard fnnnn years.. We go 8-8 and have some problems, so we fire him and get these bozos and we are talking about the draft by week 5. How should those fans act????

This

X2
I don't come out here to b***h... I'm the only fnnnn NINER in a bar full of Giant fans pissed off because I really thought we had this game. I'm a die hard NINER fan who is pissed because this mistake is looking like its going to set us back years... We were in contention a couple years ago... Let the guy fix the problems or at least give him a chance too. Not this man, not rip everything apart and start from square one?!?!?! We deserved better and the fans got cheated..... I'm fnnnn heated!!!!
Originally posted by LaMattsBlue:
Anyone get me a screenshot of the Brock pic? My vantage from bar I was at wasn't great. But I don't think it was a clear cut as announcers were saying. But again I didn't have a great view.

Ball hit the ground ... I wish it hadn't, alas it did
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
I don't come out here to b***h... I'm the only fnnnn NINER in a bar full of Giant fans pissed off because I really thought we had this game. I'm a die hard NINER fan who is pissed because this mistake is looking like its going to set us back years... We were in contention a couple years ago... Let the guy fix the problems or at least give him a chance too. Not this man, not rip everything apart and start from square one?!?!?! We deserved better and the fans got cheated..... I'm fnnnn heated!!!!
I can agree with this part
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
I guess if ur a real faithful 49er fan all u do is whine b*tch N kick tha team ur a so-called die-hard fan of !!!

What about the ones that said what they had to say and hoped for the best and now this? What about the fans that have stuck with this team through the dark ages? What about the fans that saw things for what they are? F#ck that.... We deserved to be pissed the F off and have every right too... It's been some hard fnnnn years.. We go 8-8 and have some problems, so we fire him and get these bozos and we are talking about the draft by week 5. How should those fans act????

I really wonder if harbaugh didnt want out of here but just didnt wanna quite on tha team so he became difficult to work with ...u can only act a certain way til people are done with u ...just a question in general ....
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
You're completely delusional if you think getting rid of Harbaugh was the right move.

It was not gonna work anymore.

Needed to hire a new HC that would excite the fanbase equally though. That would have bought more time during a rebuilding year.


This

Look at the bengals. They have had ups and downs, but they didn't fire their entire coaching staff. They gave them time to fix things and improve, and they are looking pretty good. We didn't need to fire harbaugh after one 8-8 season. Jesus Christ.......
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
I guess if ur a real faithful 49er fan all u do is whine b*tch N kick tha team ur a so-called die-hard fan of !!!

What about the ones that said what they had to say and hoped for the best and now this? What about the fans that have stuck with this team through the dark ages? What about the fans that saw things for what they are? F#ck that.... We deserved to be pissed the F off and have every right too... It's been some hard fnnnn years.. We go 8-8 and have some problems, so we fire him and get these bozos and we are talking about the draft by week 5. How should those fans act????

I really wonder if harbaugh didnt want out of here but just didnt wanna quite on tha team so he became difficult to work with ...u can only act a certain way til people are done with u ...just a question in general ....
No, harbaugh is more innocent then Jesus remember. C
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
I guess if ur a real faithful 49er fan all u do is whine b*tch N kick tha team ur a so-called die-hard fan of !!!

What about the ones that said what they had to say and hoped for the best and now this? What about the fans that have stuck with this team through the dark ages? What about the fans that saw things for what they are? F#ck that.... We deserved to be pissed the F off and have every right too... It's been some hard fnnnn years.. We go 8-8 and have some problems, so we fire him and get these bozos and we are talking about the draft by week 5. How should those fans act????

I really wonder if harbaugh didnt want out of here but just didnt wanna quite on tha team so he became difficult to work with ...u can only act a certain way til people are done with u ...just a question in general ....

He might not have been easy to work with, he might have rubbed some people the wrong way but he is a winner.. Man up and make it work, he is a loyal, passionate maniac who wins and changes whatever program, he protects his players. I should be happy because I love Michigan but I'm very sad my NINERS lost him..
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
I guess if ur a real faithful 49er fan all u do is whine b*tch N kick tha team ur a so-called die-hard fan of !!!

its a forum, a chatroom. Why should people display fake homerisim especially with the team in complete dissarray because the owner and GM wrecked it.
Agreed. How can you be a real fan and not be pissed off about this situation?
I never said he was perfect, just said he deserved a chance to fix some of the problems, after all we instantly won when he came in with the same team the previous staff couldn't win with. It's not algebra
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone