LISTEN: What's Stopping The 49ers From A Super Bowl Run? →

There are 79 users in the forums

Prediction Time!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bootlegger:
4-12, we beat the giants, bears, browns and rams.

Regime change after season, Jed hires another coach who will accept minimal pay to be coach. Hopefully its not Mangini.

I think he sticks with Tomsula. That's his boy. I don't think it's going to be the coaching staffs fault, that the team is going to suck.
I think we're an 8-8 team but in a best case scenario with a few young key guys developing quickly we could be looking at 10 wins or so.
Depth is a worry & if we get injuries To NB and V Davis we are in early trouble.
However I have looked at draw and I can honestly say 10 - 6 is achievable.

I think we can start well & knock off VIKINGS rd 1 STEELERS ( due to suspensions Le Veon Bell & Byrant) & we meet PACKERS early (good weather & early injuries )
Then Giants RAMS FALCONS then BROWNS BENGALS RAMS to finish . If we can get over the Bears Makes 10.

There is a growing confidence listening to every interview. So many experts have trashed our season already. This is fueling desire.
I agree the latest losses in Aug did not help but I think JT will add in HAYNE as much as possible & the Team Like him!
The team are watching and are a part of something new & special with HAYNE and this will deliver confidence.
I really have a good feel for the first 4 Rounds. We meet Steelers & Packers at the right time which will give us a great start. we could be 3-1 after or even 4 -0 if we can clip the cardinals! DAM I hope so!!
I can't get a handle on this team until after seeing them play a few games. The Vikings are one of the hot teams entering the season and a good showing by the Niners will go a long way in getting the misery of the off season out of our minds. If the OL gels we could be in for another run.
Tomsula looked lost during the preseason games, 4-12.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Mike8016:

I don't know about him looking lost, but I have noticed in every single postgame locker room speech clip, the players all look bloody depressed win or lose. I just get the feeling the players don't really give a sh*t about him, but they have no choice cos they know the Yorks love him. As for the speeches, they are hardly inspirational.

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Locker-Room-Speech-Following-Win-Against-Chargers/fe1d7826-a8d5-42aa-88e2-319aece3508b
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by Mike8016:

I don't know about him looking lost, but I have noticed in every single postgame locker room speech clip, the players all look bloody depressed win or lose. I just get the feeling the players don't really give a sh*t about him, but they have no choice cos they know the Yorks love him. As for the speeches, they are hardly inspirational.

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Locker-Room-Speech-Following-Win-Against-Chargers/fe1d7826-a8d5-42aa-88e2-319aece3508b

I noticed that too they looked gased & out of tune in that locker room. I hope i am wrong but if their body language could speak it would be yelling get me the f*ck out of here this dude ain't no leader. Hope i am wrong but homer aside i just dont see any real support for our offense especially on the O-line.

I still think Kap will be one of the most sacked QB's & that will deft make our offense sputter on a weekly basis.

at best 5-11
Talkin bout body language after preseason games.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

^^^ This ^^^ lol

Ok laugh all you want. Homers run strong i get it.

• Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

Ok laugh all you want. Homers run strong i get it.

Don't worry about it, just ignore them.

Just watch this clip, just a regular season game. My God, day and night!! We were a team then, everybody were so happy.

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Locker-Room-Speech-Week-2/165af48a-0f15-4612-834d-aeb5b1f05a66
0-16
4-12. Just way too much uncertainty with team. Kaep probably traded by deadline day. What a mess! Mangini would need to blitz every other play for secondary to have chance. Offense still an underachieving cluster F
9-6-1 with a surprising win against the Seahawks
Rascal, I got the opposite impression. To me it looks, and sounds like, the players really like and respect JT.

Anyway, as for predictions:
W Vikes
L @ steelers
W@ Cards
L Packers...but could be W based on loss of both GB WRs. Depends on how well they have adapted by now.
L @ Giants (this is another outside shot, but not a good one)
L @ Ravens
L SEA outside shot at win here at home. Depends how well OL is playing by then. If OL solidified, then even shot at home
W @ Rams
W @ falcons

L@ SEA
W CARDs
W @Bears
W Browns
L Bengals with an outside shot assuming Brown is at RT and Bell is at other TE, and Easton doing well at C, plus Kilgore has been playing last 8 weeks.
W@ Lions
W Rams
Count 'em up and 9 Ws with an outside shot at GB due to loss of both WRs, outside shot at SEA home if OL has solidified, and Outside shot at Cincy, again if OL has solidified, for 12 Ws ...but the 9 is more realistic.
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Sep 7, 2015 at 12:19 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone