Shop Find 49ers gear online

Would you trade Kap for RGIII?

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by 49ersOnMINE:

Are you NUTS!? That's a horrible idea
Aldon.
Originally posted by tondiman:
So I just read an article on RGIII possibly being on the trade block, and I thought it would be fun to hear what everyone thinks. A lot of people think he's a bust (as they do with kap), but I believe RGIII has been screwed alla Alex Smith, and is a better passer than Kap.

Would you swap the two?

Could we trade you???
Originally posted by xberesx:
Lol one guy actually said he would. Never take him seriously again

Up to 3 now.
It's sad what happened to the guy imo, he had such a spectacular rookie season before his injury, and for Shanahan to put him in with the injuries he had.. just screwed him royally.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
It's sad what happened to the guy imo, he had such a spectacular rookie season before his injury, and for Shanahan to put him in with the injuries he had.. just screwed him royally.

IIRC, RGIII refused to come out. Shanny tried to pull him.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

I'm still not buying that Shanny knowingly put his then franchise QB at risk. There is a lot of sketchy s**t about that whole situation. There is just no way someone with full control like Shanny had who green lighted a trade that had 3 first round picks involved puts that asset at risk.
Anyone voting yes should be banned instantly. That type of stupid should be weeded out.
WTF?? HELL TO THE NO!!! Shouldn't be close to a question! Support all players on this team! Or get off the bandwagon!!!
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by genus49:
Anyone voting yes should be banned instantly. That type of stupid should be weeded out.

This, lame ass thread

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Maybe.....no
Originally posted by fropwns:

LOL!!!!! Captain's Log: Slapping myself... silly for even... considering such a... question.
[ Edited by jedediahyork on Aug 30, 2015 at 6:00 PM ]
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Share 49ersWebzone