Originally posted by blizzuntz:
the media better not put the score in their papers tomorrow!!!
or they be hatin!!!
I was watching NFLN and all they were talking about was how good Pitts looked. Pshhh...haters
There are 652 users in the forums
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
the media better not put the score in their papers tomorrow!!!
or they be hatin!!!
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
the media better not put the score in their papers tomorrow!!!
or they be hatin!!!
I was watching NFLN and all they were talking about was how good Pitts looked. Pshhh...haters
Originally posted by NCommand:
Dudes even hating on the best writers too? Man, the SP's are special.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:Originally posted by Young2Rice:Originally posted by blizzuntz:the media better not put the score in their papers tomorrow!!!
or they be hatin!!!
I was watching NFLN and all they were talking about was how good Pitts looked. Pshhh...haters
fuking haters , just like the people on Antonio Browns nutz
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
Don't hate the media but I thought this was hilarious.
http://110percent.blogs.pressdemocrat.com/10607/colin-kaepernick-dividing-room/
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Stephen A Smith insinuated Kelly is starting Gabbert because he's white, so therefore he must be a racist. The fact that Gabbert has way more reps in this new system has nothing to with it.