LISTEN: 49ers Draft Hits And Misses With ESPN's Matt Miller →

There are 136 users in the forums

49ers Offensive Line

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by random49er:
Cliche over everything with this gang...lol.

When you make up your own reality anything is possible
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Imagine the playsheet of Shanny with the stones of Harbaugh, that's why we need, Jyle Harbanahan

Now that I can agree with.

Although I also think you're misremembering Harbaugh's stones lol. I remember him being all too willing to kick FGs.

Kyle actually averages more 4th down attempts per season that Jim did but we'll see what he does with the Chargers. Obviously NFL has changed more in recent years where more teams go for it on 4th down.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by random49er:
Cliche over everything with this gang...lol.

When you make up your own reality anything is possible
NC still doing that lol
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
NC still doing that lol

Surprised im sure
Originally posted by genus49:
Imagine the playsheet of Shanny with the stones of Harbaugh, that's why we need, Jyle Harbanahan

Although I also think you're misremembering Harbaugh's stones lol. I remember him being all too willing to kick FGs.

Kyle actually averages more 4th down attempts per season that Jim did but we'll see what he does with the Chargers. Obviously NFL has changed more in recent years where more teams go for it on 4th down.

It's about having clutch in the big moments, now if you were around, Harbs was known as Capt Clutch or was it Capt Comeback. Same difference. Shanny a bit more Capt Crunch, as we get crunched, in crunch time, hopefully he can improve there

It's about having clutch in the big moments, now if you were around, Harbs was known as Capt Clutch or was it Capt Comeback. Same difference. Shanny a bit more Capt Crunch, as we get crunched, in crunch time, hopefully he can improve there
more like Fangio was clutch.. harbs played not to lose with that horrible offense

Please name ONE clutch big moment win that Harbaugh had that Shanny can't match.

more like Fangio was clutch.. harbs played not to lose with that horrible offense

How is a coach clutch lol. Players are the ones that come trough, players get judged by being clutch or a choker. I've never heard anyone else say Walsh was clutch, Phil Jackson was clutch, wtf lol.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
How is a coach clutch lol. Players are the ones that come trough, players get judged by being clutch or a choker. I've never heard anyone else say Walsh was clutch, Phil Jackson was clutch, wtf lol.

Was super clutch to call a fade pass against Richard freaking Sherman.

You're trying too hard

Originally posted by adrianlesnar:

Please name ONE clutch big moment win that Harbaugh had that Shanny can't match.

He had a damn good Oline and Gore at the goal line in the SB, instead Harbs / Roman went with Kap / Craptree. Lost the very first game ever to be played in Levi Stadium to a s**tty Bears team, AND consistently got raped by Cheat Carroll. That's how clutch HarBoneHead was

LMAO. This is pure comedy.

lol I missed this post. You're trolling right?

Harbaugh wasn't called that as a HC, he was called that as a QB. I just don't know how to take you seriously with posts like this. Harbaugh's whole thing was we had a great OL and a dominant 2 TE set where we could run and pass very well from. We also had a dominant running QB who could throw it a mile. It was all working beautifully and then in the biggest game he had as a HC, vs a weaker roster coached by his big brother....we came out unprepared and outcoached big time. Got lucky to even get it close due to a freaking blackout after going down 28-6 early in the 3rd quarter and then literally in the biggest moment - 1st and goal at the 7 with under 3 minutes left to play and a chance to take the lead - we don't run it once with our best RB, throw it 3 straight times and Captain Comeback calls a timeout on a play which likely gets us that leading TD with under 2 minutes to play.

The only reason to want a combo of Kyle and Jim is because you get the offensive brilliance and the intensity to fire up the team and get the most out of them.

I'll be very curious to see how the Chargers draft and how much power Jim has over personnel because as a talent evaluator I'd be nervous as a Charger fan.

We saw Jim's personal knowledge of Stanford lead the 49ers to bring in Jonathan Martin...while dismissing guys like Richard Sherman and Doug Baldwin.
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:

To be fair the NO playoff game comes to mind. That was a hell of a finish.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

Was super clutch to call a fade pass against Richard freaking Sherman.

And I also recall Gore missed/was late to his block which hastened Kap to make the throw. Sigh......
Share 49ersWebzone