There are 119 users in the forums

49ers Offensive Line

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Eagles OL >>> Chiefs and it's not even close. I would even give the edge to our OL over the Chiefs slightly.

Oh man. Thanks for that one.

are you suggesting Gore's post was not, tier 1?

LMAO.

FTR, 9ers OL has never been tier 1. Not even back in the Harbaugh days (because they struggled in PP).

That said, if he was referencing THIS year, then that is a possibility. We'll have to see how it goes. I could buy they are in the same tier and SF even being slightly better.

That was a fast backpedal lol...
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Eagles OL >>> Chiefs and it's not even close. I would even give the edge to our OL over the Chiefs slightly.

Oh man. Thanks for that one.

are you suggesting Gore's post was not, tier 1?

LMAO.

FTR, 9ers OL has never been tier 1. Not even back in the Harbaugh days (because they struggled in PP).

That said, if he was referencing THIS year, then that is a possibility. We'll have to see how it goes. I could buy they are in the same tier and SF even being slightly better.

That was a fast backpedal lol...

Is that what you meant? Or were you talking last year?
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
If we ever lost Foerster, maybe this guy would be a good guy to get as assistant coach.

[ Edited by Giedi on Sep 7, 2023 at 6:04 PM ]
KC giving up a lot of those good pressures this evening
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
if they win, they are teir 1
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

And if they lose it'll all be because of them and not Kadarius Toney gifting the Lions 7 points

they definitely tier 1 @ holding and not getting flagged
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Another way these QBs really make the OLs look better. Refs don't throw a bunch of holding calls out there against these guys so the QBs can shine more.

But ya, there was a lot of holding lol and several missed false starts. Hutchinson was getting mugged all night and still managed to have a big impact on the game.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Another way these QBs really make the OLs look better. Refs don't throw a bunch of holding calls out there against these guys so the QBs can shine more.

But ya, there was a lot of holding lol and several missed false starts. Hutchinson was getting mugged all night and still managed to have a big impact on the game.
well KC lost, i guess thats because the OL is tier 2.. nothing to do with Toney dropping everything

[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Sep 7, 2023 at 9:23 PM ]
Since were talking about it the RT for KC is awful they are lucky they are the NFL darlings because he should've been called for false start multiple times they lined him so far back he was almost lined up next to Mahomes in shotgun lol

he is going to be a gigantic liability for them

Tier 1 OL >>> Chiefs OL

I can see why you guys didn't take the bet.

PM's legs are already tired. Good luck staying healthy this year.

Refs still tried to bail that OL out though numerous times. Sad.
[ Edited by NCommand on Sep 8, 2023 at 4:16 AM ]
It sounds like there are some concerns about McKivitz vs. Watt...for those who can see beyond the QB.

It sounds like he's going to get lots of help which usually means eliminating a receiver for Brock but that's probably a fair trade off.

Good luck Colton! We're going to need you to play at a high level.

"I don't think we're going to leave him one-on-one every single play. Not going to give you all of our game plan, but we're going to help him out as much as we can." ~ Kittle

"Colton obviously I'm sure is going to feel it, I'm going to feel it for him if he's not feeling it." ~ Foerster

"Like any other guy would be, you get a lump in your throat," Foerster said of McKivitz. "You know it's going to be a challenge, it's going to be a full day of work."
It sounds like there are some concerns about McKivitz vs. Watt...for those who can see beyond the QB.

It sounds like he's going to get lots of help which usually means eliminating a receiver for Brock but that's probably a fair trade off.

"I don't think we're going to leave him one-on-one every single play. Not going to give you all of our game plan, but we're going to help him out as much as we can." ~ Kittle

"Colton obviously I'm sure is going to feel it, I'm going to feel it for him if he's not feeling it." ~ Foerster

"Like any other guy would be, you get a lump in your throat," Foerster said of McKivitz. "You know it's going to be a challenge, it's going to be a full day of work."

TJ Waat has a legit argument for DPOY unless you're a top 3 OL of course you re scared and will be a bit outmatched
Originally posted by ritz126:

TJ Waat has a legit argument for DPOY unless you're a top 3 OL of course you re scared and will be a bit outmatched

If kittle plays he will be in there to help lol
Share 49ersWebzone