LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 221 users in the forums

Jim Tomsula FIRED thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by cciowa:
What is he supposed to do?! Be a robot in the interviews like Kaep?

ck has lightened up a bit in interviews,, i think he feeds off whoever is his head coach in that area?

Kaepernick changed his tone in interviews last year after his father, Baalke, and a public relations guy talked to him.

So Kaepernick changed his tone before the departure of the old head coach.

Ironically, immediately prior to Kaepernick changing his tone in interviews, the head coach continued to defend him. That coach actually abruptly ended an radio interview when critical questions about Kaepernick interactions with the media continued to be asked.

You know I will never understand that "tough guy" front Kaep previously displayed during interviews. It shows how fickle his character can be for him to act like a bad boy one day and then a poster boy the next, what happened to being real to yourself?!?!? Cmon man.

At least Marshawn Lynch keeps it real.

Originally posted by WRATHman44:

ck has lightened up a bit in interviews,, i think he feeds off whoever is his head coach in that area?

Kaepernick changed his tone in interviews last year after his father, Baalke, and a public relations guy talked to him.

Ironically, immediately prior to Kaepernick changing his tone in interviews, the head coach continued to defend him. That coach actually abruptly ended an radio interview when critical questions about Kaepernick interactions with the media continued to be asked.

You know I will never understand that "tough guy" front Kaep previously displayed during interviews. It shows how fickle his character can be for him to act like a bad boy one day and then a poster boy the next, what happened to being real to yourself?!?!? Cmon man.

Yup more bs
  • buck
  • Veteran

Kaepernick changed his tone after his father, his general manager, and a public relations expert spoke with him about the attitude that he was presenting in his interviews.

And you determine that the change shows that Kaepernick is "fickle" and not real to himself.

Your response almost puzzles me, but then I stop and think.

If Kaepernick does something right, but I am entirely negative "what I am supposed to say?"

Let me guess: Marshawn Lynch as the "it factor"!! I'm also guessing that you don't think Colin Kaepernick, a guy who can break off an 80 yard td scramble when the protection breaks down, has the "it factor."
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

Yup more bs

How's it bs? You know damn well it's true. I mean I love me some Kaep but I've never seen a QB front like that, it's like night and day.

Kaepernick changed his tone after his father, his general manager, and a public relations expert spoke with him about the attitude that he was presenting in his interviews.

And you determine that the change shows that Kaepernick is "fickle" and not real to himself.

If Kaepernick does something right, but I am entirely negative "what I am supposed to say?"

What is verb suppose to say ?
Originally posted by crake49:

Let me guess: Marshawn Lynch as the "it factor"!! I'm also guessing that you don't think Colin Kaepernick, a guy who can break off an 80 yard td scramble when the protection breaks down, has the "it factor."

No I definitely think Kaep has the "it factor". His playoff wins has a lot of us convinced (specifically the sleeveless game).

lolll
Originally posted by crake49:

No I definitely think Kaep has the "it factor". His playoff wins has a lot of us convinced (specifically the sleeveless game).

I appreciate the consistency in that. Thank you.

As Andre used to say, Image is everything.

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

What is verb suppose to say ?

Ok, that was a good one!!
How's it bs? You know damn well it's true. I mean I love me some Kaep but I've never seen a QB front like that, it's like night and day.

More like 1 coach instructed him to say as little as possible. that everyone was an enemy and only be yourself around "Trusted agents"

and this one is saying just be yourself cat.
Originally posted by jonesadrian:

More like 1 coach instructed him to say as little as possible. that everyone was an enemy and only be yourself around "Trusted agents"

and this one is saying just be yourself cat.

He noticeably improved after he had conversations w/his Dad. He needs lots more of them.
He watched Tomsula's first press conference and figured...why not?!
Actions, not words, dtg. I'm betting JT is twice the coach that harbaw was, and he has a raft of talent at the asst coaching level. Personally, i don't care if JT says nothing at a presser, and just smiles. It is what he does on the field that matters. I just don't think we are going to see an O that all 31 teams in the league know what is coming each and every play. I expect a much , much better O...and if Kap plays lites out we get another shot. God forbid if the kid gets hurt....cause we got nada at #2. Also, I don't see the QB coaching and playcalling to be as abysmal as it was last 4 yrs. That said, kap can lead us to the SB, or we don't go. If not after all the time he was here with all the talent and zero coaching, i think it is his final season here. JT is going to surprise some, maybe most. But he is going to make harbaw fans forget Mr khaki pants and black sweatshirt.
Share 49ersWebzone