There are 98 users in the forums

WEEK 16 Pointspread / 9ers by 3 over SD!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I keep wanting to believe the cards will get grounded, but they just keep winning. Arians has them playing lights out this year. The longer Sanchez starts in Philly, the more likely they are to falter. I wouldn't be surprised to see them lose a few more games.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
We shouldn't be talking playoffs until we can score more than 16 points off of 5 turnovers.

This too! Playoffs are still a longshot at this juncture the way this offense, ummm, "performs." And we don't want to get into the playoffs. We want to WIN the Superbowl! Period.
49ers are currently in the playoffs, they started last week vs New Orleans and yesterday vs the Giants and since the 49ers won both those playoff games, they've advanced to the next week's playoffs vs the Redskins.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
We shouldn't be talking playoffs until we can score more than 16 points off of 5 turnovers.

This too! Playoffs are still a longshot at this juncture the way this offense, ummm, "performs." And we don't want to get into the playoffs. We want to WIN the Superbowl! Period.

This x 100000000000

AND if we can't get a whole lot better in the red zone we won't get very far.

We didn't beat a good team today - they SUCK!

If we played the Packers the way they're playing - we have to score TD's every time we get the ball and not settle for FG.
[ Edited by LasVegasWally on Nov 17, 2014 at 8:56 AM ]
Originally posted by oregonniner:
Arizona has a pretty tough schedule ahead of them. I wouldn't be shocked if they fell apart.

Week 12Sun, Nov 23@ Seahawks

Week 13Sun, Nov 30@ Falcons

Week 14Sun, Dec 7vs Chiefs

Week 15Thu, Dec 11@ Rams

Week 16Sun, Dec 21vs Seahawks

Then they finish in San Fran.

6 game losing streak on the horizon!
I will say wishful thinkingly, if the 49ers Do somehow some miracle way win out with this pathetic offense at 12-4, I do think they can win the division because AZ has got to lose 2 or 3 games coming up vs Seattle just maybe and vs KC just maybe and vs 49ers Hopefully. That Rams loss by Kapernick is really Effing the 49ers right now.
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
I just want to know who should we cheer for in the Seattle Arizona game?

I think we're good either way, but would rather see the Hawks win by a hair. Don't see them losing three straight.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
I will say wishful thinkingly, if the 49ers Do somehow some miracle way win out with this pathetic offense at 12-4, I do think they can win the division because AZ has got to lose 2 or 3 games coming up vs Seattle just maybe and vs KC just maybe and vs 49ers Hopefully. That Rams loss by Kapernick is really Effing the 49ers right now.

I am a big proponent of what you did the week before affecting how you play the next week and because of that I think if we edged out a win vs the Rams we would have gone into New Orleans at 5-3 and without the same sense of urgency and back to the wall mentality and I think that would have led to a loss.
First seed Arizona
Second seed Green Bay
Third seed Dallas
Fourth seed New Orleans
Fifth seed San Francisco
Sixth seed Detroit

BOOK IT!!

We go to New Orleans then in a playoff game??
Originally posted by vermonator:
I just want to know who should we cheer for in the Seattle Arizona game?

I think we're good either way, but would rather see the Hawks win by a hair. Don't see them losing three straight.
I'm going the other way, would rather Arizona beat the hawks, then we can end their playoff chances on thanksgiving, that would make it a 3 way race for the 2 wildcard spots and we have tie beaker over eagles and cowboys.

The Washington game should be a win for us...easily. I hope they can at least have one game where they can relax in the 2nd half and get ready for thanksgiving against Seattle. Seattle will be coming off a huge battle against Zona and we get them at home. Prefect situation for us.

Best case scenario for us, at the end of week 13 we're siting no more than 2 back in the division against Zona and 1 game clear of Seattle. And it's not out of the question for Arizona to drop more than 1 game in the next 3 weeks. They play @Seattle, KC and @Atlanta.

One game at a time but the schedule for the next 3 weeks is in the Niners favor.
Originally posted by LB49ers:
The Lions I think will lose at least two one to GB and then to the Pats
I think the Cowgirls will lose at least two (they have Philly twice and the colts) and may lose three

So not a lot of wiggle room but keep hope alive

Detroit's loss yesterday was crucial. They are now at 7-3 and it is likely they lose @GB and @NE. That would put them at 11-5.

Dallas and Philly play each other twice. If they split, they each have four losses. One more loss for either of those teams would put them at 11-5.

We own the tie breaker with Dallas and Philly. We will likely own the tie breaker with Detroit. That means if we finish 11-5 we are in, regardless of how the Seahawks do. But to finish 11-5 we have to win 2 of 3 against Seattle and Arizona and obviously win against Washington, Oakland, and San Diego. It's a tall order, but we can do this.
Originally posted by jeepzilla:
First seed Arizona
Second seed Green Bay
Third seed Dallas
Fourth seed New Orleans
Fifth seed San Francisco
Sixth seed Detroit

BOOK IT!!

We go to New Orleans then in a playoff game??

If Arizona keeps the top seed then I would much rather play @NO, @ATL, or @Carolina in the wild card round, win that game, and go to Arizona

vs.

any scenario where we have to go on the road to GB in any game prior to the NFC Championship Game.
Originally posted by judodono:
Originally posted by oregonniner:
Arizona has a pretty tough schedule ahead of them. I wouldn't be shocked if they fell apart.

Week 12Sun, Nov 23@ Seahawks

Week 13Sun, Nov 30@ Falcons

Week 14Sun, Dec 7vs Chiefs

Week 15Thu, Dec 11@ Rams

Week 16Sun, Dec 21vs Seahawks

Then they finish in San Fran.

6 game losing streak on the horizon!

I was just about to post this. I wouldn't crown AZ yet. They have a brutal stretch coming up and every team they have left is perfectly capable of beating them. ATL is the weakest of the group and believe it or not, they're tied for first place in the South.

No "gimmes" here.
Originally posted by midrdan:
Detroit's loss yesterday was crucial. They are now at 7-3 and it is likely they lose @GB and @NE. That would put them at 11-5.

Dallas and Philly play each other twice. If they split, they each have four losses. One more loss for either of those teams would put them at 11-5.

We own the tie breaker with Dallas and Philly. We will likely own the tie breaker with Detroit. That means if we finish 11-5 we are in, regardless of how the Seahawks do. But to finish 11-5 we have to win 2 of 3 against Seattle and Arizona and obviously win against Washington, Oakland, and San Diego. It's a tall order, but we can do this.

I don't think we will win the tie breaker with detroit since they will have a better conference record assuming they lose to the pats
Share 49ersWebzone