LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 186 users in the forums

WEEK 16 Pointspread / 9ers by 3 over SD!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo49:
I'm with you, brother. Let's hope for the best.

yes!
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by oregonniner:
Arizona has a pretty tough schedule ahead of them. I wouldn't be shocked if they fell apart.

Week 12Sun, Nov 23@ Seahawks

Week 13Sun, Nov 30@ Falcons

Week 14Sun, Dec 7vs Chiefs

Week 15Thu, Dec 11@ Rams

Week 16Sun, Dec 21vs Seahawks

Then they finish in San Fran.

Have to assume they win the rest of their games. They've shown no signs they will fall apart.
Its a pretty simple formula.

Teams we absolutely need to finish better than: green bay or detroit, philadelphia or dallas, seattle

Teams it would be nice id they lose: cardinals.

Of course it would be great to win the division, but I think the cards defense is good enough to limit them to less than 4 losses.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
First seed Arizona
Second seed Green Bay
Third seed Dallas
Fourth seed New Orleans
Fifth seed San Francisco
Sixth seed Detroit

BOOK IT!!

If that's the case, a rematch of Saints in their ghey ass dome.

I think the Aints are down for the count. It'll be Atlanta coming out of that division.

I like the thinking that we're already in the playoffs...we have been since the loss to the Rams.
Most dangerous 5th seed if this damn offense can pull their heads out their asses
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Baldie:
Arizona has a pretty tough schedule ahead of them. I wouldn't be shocked if they fell apart.

Week 15Thu, Dec 11@ Rams

Have to assume they win the rest of their games. They've shown no signs they will fall apart.

Not sure on that, even yesterday they sailed close to the wind against a potato Lions team and benefitted once again from some bad officiating calls.

Having said that, if we want the division we need to win out so there's no change there!
Originally posted by Buchy:
Not sure on that, even yesterday they sailed close to the wind against a potato Lions team and benefitted once again from some bad officiating calls.

Having said that, if we want the division we need to win out so there's no change there!
this potatoe Lions' team you are referring to provides one of the best defenses in the NFL.
Or...if we win out and the cards get swept by the see seahawks the division is ours.
I think it will come down to us and Seattle. Whoever wins more down the stretch will make wild card. THats why we 100% cheer for ARZ to win @ Seattle this sunday. I have no doubt 1 of Eagles/Dallas will falter down the stretch, with the other winning the division. I dont mind having to go to either of those places in 1st round of playoffs to knock them off.

I think Packers lock up 1st round bye due to easy remaining schedule.
Falcons on 1st place at 4-6

Lol

• Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Most dangerous 5th seed if this damn offense can pull their heads out their asses

We don't even need them to be explosive, just need them to be efficient and consistant. All I'm asking for. The D more than make up for the explosiveness from what they've shown so far. I mean thats the formula that has carried them for 3 years and its worked.

Week 15Thu, Dec 11@ Rams

I hope Cards will get painful and tough these games. .. Let Cards will step down and their will loss as healthy.
Originally posted by Baldie:

Meh. I think they lose to Seattle. After that, three very tough games versus a resurgent Rams team at home, Seattle and the 49ers in Santa Clara. K.C. game won't be a walk in the park for them either, even if they are playing at home.

49ers just need to handle their business and win out, hopefully fixing the putrid offense in the process.

I hope the Cards and Seahawks pummel the crap out of each other next week.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Nov 17, 2014 at 8:04 AM ]
National Football Conference CONF RK NFC W L T PCT DIV CONF SOS SOV REASON
1 Arizona 9 1 0 .900 2-0-0 7-0-0 .478 .450 NFC West Champ
2 Detroit 7 3 0 .700 2-0-0 5-2-0 .423 .429 NFC North Champ (Wins tie break over Green Bay based on head-to-head win percentage.)Wins tie break over Philadelphia based on best win percentage in conference games.
3 Philadelphia 7 3 0 .700 2-0-0 4-3-0 .463 .367 NFC East Champ (Wins tie break over Dallas based on best win percentage in division games.)
4 Atlanta 4 6 0 .400 4-0-0 4-4-0 .428 .267 NFC South Champ (Wins tie break over New Orleans based on head-to-head win percentage.)
5 Green Bay 7 3 0 .700 3-1-0 5-3-0 .445 .385 Wins tie break over Dallas based on best win percentage in conference games.
6 Dallas 7 3 0 .700 1-1-0 4-3-0 .434 .362
7 San Francisco 6 4 0 .600 1-2-0 5-3-0 .589 .580 Wins tie break over Seattle based on best win percentage in division games.
8 Seattle 6 4 0 .600 0-1-0 4-2-0 .445 .385

Wow, look at that Strength of Schedule we've had compared to everyone else. This is why I give our defense even bigger props for being the #4 total defense in the NFL (10th in points now). #5 passing, #5 receiving, #6 rushing, etc.
We shouldn't be talking playoffs until we can score more than 16 points off of 5 turnovers.
Share 49ersWebzone