LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 297 users in the forums

That was...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by braap49er:
Was a very stressful game, I would of easily put this loss on Boldin if we did lose. He dropped one of the most easiest catchable balls for a TD.

Started well but had a bad second half. No idea why he destructed.
i missed this part so help me out,,, my daughters and i love vernon but is it true,,, he did not even try to catch a ball in the endzone that may have been 7?? if so,,,,,,, i am about to join the vernon doubters out there,, i need some perspective since i missed that
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
I don't mind shooting out of my chair like I'm being shot off an aircraft carrier. That was fun but my voice is suffering.

Aren't you a Seattle fan???
Sick ass to the stomach game. it's sucks being a fan sometimes.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Was a very stressful game, I would of easily put this loss on Boldin if we did lose. He dropped one of the most easiest catchable balls for a TD.

i missed this part so help me out,,, my daughters and i love vernon but is it true,,, he did not even try to catch a ball in the endzone that may have been 7?? if so,,,,,,, i am about to join the vernon doubters out there,, i need some perspective since i missed that

I wouldn't say he did not even try but iirc he could maybe have done more. Guy with muscles like his can be taken out of a play like he was a wide receiver.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:

I wouldn't say he did not even try but iirc he could maybe have done more. Guy with muscles like his can be taken out of a play like he was a wide receiver.
thank you english,,,, will continue to keep a open mind on vernon
What a fitting end to the game with Brooks hitting brees for the fumble and the win!!!!
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
....insane.
Originally posted by Allx9er:
They just saved me from going on anti depression meds

So true
Game of the week and hopefully the turning point of our season.
Guys this team is taking precious years off my life. Palpitations all game long

All of you are right! I have like 80 more gray hairs lol. Shouldn't have been that close, sickening dropped passes. Vernon moved on from dropping um to not even trying for it, well he also had a drop
Borland is ridiculous. We must consider trading either Bowman or Willis, or consider moving Borland to outside LB and trade Brooks. At least now we can ease Bowman back but I don't see how we can bench Borland when Willis/Bowman return. When Willis returns we gotta bench Whilhoite.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garcia2Owens:
Borland is ridiculous. We must consider trading either Bowman or Willis, or consider moving Borland to outside LB and trade Brooks. At least now we can ease Bowman back but I don't see how we can bench Borland when Willis/Bowman return. When Willis returns we gotta bench Whilhoite.
stop this trade willis and bowman nonsense please
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
stop this trade willis and bowman nonsense please

Share 49ersWebzone