LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 153 users in the forums

That was...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BayAreaNinersFan:
i surely aged. thank god for chamomile tea, f**k man

tell me more about this tea.

anti aging tea or what?
Was a very stressful game, I would of easily put this loss on Boldin if we did lose. He dropped one of the most easiest catchable balls for a TD.
Brooks got a little pay back from last years Brees's GO GO Gadget neck sack play.
Like and appeal on death row
Pretty good for a team that has quit on ots coach

Truly a tremendously gutty effort that at least for one week saves the season. Heart and character win right there.
Originally posted by braap49er:
Was a very stressful game, I would of easily put this loss on Boldin if we did lose. He dropped one of the most easiest catchable balls for a TD.

Started well but had a bad second half. No idea why he destructed.
yes. a lot of stress lol
hahah
Originally posted by defenderDX:
tell me more about this tea.

anti aging tea or what?

haha anti aging maybe , i could see that. it calms the nervers, lowers blood pressure. perfect when your all jittery/amped at the end of the day from lotta coffee. and most perfect when the Niners season is on the line in a game going down to the wire.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA
Deja vu from last year:

TD following Brees INT
Gore dropped a huge potential game ending play last year, this year Boldin
Ahmad Brooks
Originally posted by CWin4949:
Originally posted by English:
Wow massive stress. My daughter is nearly in tears and wants to marry Borland!

It's not good to introduce midgets into your bloodline.....

May be small in stature but he plays like a giant! Way to go Chris! On Wisconsin!

• nj9er
  • Veteran
Oh the irony, last year brooks hits Brees late in game and we recover and it gets called back and we lose games.

This year brooks hits Brees we recover no flag we win game.
When we dropped 3 in a row to make it 4th and 10, I was in shock and thought we were doomed. Never seen our group of elite receivers have so many dropped passes the past few games. Not sure what is going on with them, my mind was saying please throw it to Stevie Johnson, our most dependable receiver as of late. I hope that catch by crabs gets his hands and head straight.
[ Edited by braap49er on Nov 9, 2014 at 2:27 PM ]
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
Originally posted by CWin4949:

It's not good to introduce midgets into your bloodline.....

May be small in stature but he plays like a giant! Way to go Chris! On Wisconsin!

Indeed, he's been nothing short of awesome for us, especially at a time when we've needed it most....
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

my daughter wanted to rip her hair out at the play calling at the end when we gave the saints time in regulation, also a shout out to cox and hyde who did well on kicks and punts when called upon. part of me is still wondering how the hell we won with the drops and lackluster offense but they found a way in a horrible environment, they do not look tired and worn out today cc ,,,, oh and mayos penis is redeemed, it rose out of the ashes like the phoenix
I don't mind shooting out of my chair like I'm being shot off an aircraft carrier. That was fun but my voice is suffering.
Share 49ersWebzone