LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 263 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 9)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Jed York
Moral of today's games, no one else will help you in the @nfl. Can't wait to get back to work next week
by Jed York on Oct 26, 2014 at 4:45 PM

This for sure. They all teased & then found different ways to kick us in the nuts in every game at the end.

We shouldn't have to rely on help anyway....just give us back Aldon, Bowman and Dorsey (please lord) and everything will work out fine....
Originally posted by CWin4949:
Originally posted by tohara3:
Jed York
Moral of today's games, no one else will help you in the @nfl. Can't wait to get back to work next week
by Jed York on Oct 26, 2014 at 4:45 PM

This for sure. They all teased & then found different ways to kick us in the nuts in every game at the end.

We shouldn't have to rely on help anyway....just give us back Aldon, Bowman and Dorsey (please lord) and everything will work out fine....

Exactly. No need to rely on help when there's still 9 games left. All we have to do is take care of business and everything else will play out
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by CWin4949:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Jake Long likely out with what is believed to be a torn ACL

And Aldon is back.....???

Not confirmed, so far as I know? The Jake Long injury is, unfortunately for them.

When it rains it pours. I wonder if Fisher is going to be back to the Rams next year. Heck I wonder where the rams will be located in the next couple of years.
Exactly yes to all Geidi.

Jake Long is likely out for the rest of the year. Today Rams lost 6 players during the game: LT, RT, Center, #1WR, Safety and other Safety. We started all rookies in the secondary to begin with since Jenkins and Tru are injured and out. Our back-up center is also hurt, so the replacement to Wells was a third string. One of our secondary players was just pulled up from PS on Wednesday.

Austin Davis had a hard/bad game - but, um, it's his what? 5th game ever and his Oline was destroyed in front of him as he played. There goes Wells, there goes Saffold, there goes Jake Long...keep playing Austin.

And, his favorite target (Brian Quick) went out Q1.

Doesn't excuse his early throw into double coverage for an interception, or his really odd decision to run backwards for 20 yards instead of just throwing the ball away when Rams were inside the 10, giving Z a FG he would (also oddly) miss at the 38 instead of the 20 something.

There is pretty much nothing that went right today for the Rams. Nothing. And there is no blame - it's them, this team I love.

Cut Fisher. Get out of the hell hole midwest.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
We better get out the gate fast. If we can't hammer the Rams we might as well pack up.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
tiny dick tho. he just broke two stereotypes in one pic.

Uh. Gore is black. Kap is mulatto!

Kap looks to be of middle eastern descent. Does he have black parents?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

White momma and black papa.
Originally posted by RedAlice:
Exactly yes to all Geidi.

Jake Long is likely out for the rest of the year. Today Rams lost 6 players during the game: LT, RT, Center, #1WR, Safety and other Safety. We started all rookies in the secondary to begin with since Jenkins and Tru are injured and out. Our back-up center is also hurt, so the replacement to Wells was a third string. One of our secondary players was just pulled up from PS on Wednesday.

Austin Davis had a hard/bad game - but, um, it's his what? 5th game ever and his Oline was destroyed in front of him as he played. There goes Wells, there goes Saffold, there goes Jake Long...keep playing Austin.

And, his favorite target (Brian Quick) went out Q1.

Doesn't excuse his early throw into double coverage for an interception, or his really odd decision to run backwards for 20 yards instead of just throwing the ball away when Rams were inside the 10, giving Z a FG he would (also oddly) miss at the 38 instead of the 20 something.

There is pretty much nothing that went right today for the Rams. Nothing. And there is no blame - it's them, this team I love.

Cut Fisher. Get out of the hell hole midwest.

You don't like Fisher?

I am bound to say, the Rams are having, injury-wise, at least as nightmare a season as we are. Every sympathy to their supporters.
Yawn. This is a boring match since the Rams is a cannon fodder for us.

49ers - 45
Rams - 3
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rascal:
We better get out the gate fast. If we can't hammer the Rams we might as well pack up.

I wouldn't say that but it will just make things alot easier for AZ and Seattle.

They already lost Jake Long and now Brian quick is out for the season. If we don't throttle these guys there something seriously wrong.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by Rascal:

I wouldn't say that but it will just make things alot easier for AZ and Seattle.

The NFC this year is just too tight. We have already lost 2 games that we shouldn't have against the Bears and Cards, there is just no room for error. Imagine if the NFC West can only end up sending 1 team to the playoffs, we are already 2 games behind the Cards, it will be very hard to play catch-up. We can't just bank on them losing more games. All we can control is win as many of our games as possible. The Cards are playing the Cowboys this week, it will be interesting to see how they do.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:
They already lost Jake Long and now Brian quick is out for the season. If we don't throttle these guys there something seriously wrong.

Thats a team that can't catch a break. All of their stars are out. But I'd have to agree, the niners should win by at least 2 TD's. If it comes down to a FG and a possible trick-play by Fisher....there are serious other issues.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

Who cares.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
49ers open as -9.5 favorites
Share 49ersWebzone